Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
These colleges know that their sports teams ain't shyt without black athletes

Lol reading ya post reminds me of the mid to late 2000's Duke bball team when Coach K use to trot those Greg Paulus cac squads out there and Duke slipped REAL quick. Realized you arent winning it all w/o dominate nikkaz on ya squad :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
You don't really believe she feels that way do you? The only reason she responded the way she did is because they're going to talk about it on Sportsnation. I guarantee when she first heard the story she was like "Oh God everything is about race with these people".

So u nikkas make hundreds of threads when she goes against black athletes, but when she calls out her fellow cac's to "check their privilege".. Ur still upset :jbhmm:

Ur trying to hard right now for daps :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So u nikkas make hundreds of threads when she goes against black athletes, but when she calls out her fellow cac's to "check their privilege".. Ur still upset :jbhmm:

Ur trying to hard right now for daps :snoop:
No, When she does nothing but call out black athletes and then makes 1 post regarding a serious race issue that's when i know it's phony. I see you might be one of those brothas that get giddy when you see white people at a pro black rally.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol reading ya post reminds me of the mid to late 2000's Duke bball team when Coach K use to trot those Greg Paulus cac squads out there and Duke slipped REAL quick. Realized you arent winning it all w/o dominate nikkaz on ya squad :heh:

yep didn't duke have an all black starting lineup last season?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at how much money the football and basketball teams made for mizzou

CTYNs4eUcAAqdic.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I saw the clip of Stephen A discussing this on First Take and he looked hurt that he even had to discuss this, when you spend so much time kissing up to cacs and see this happen i know he feels like:damn: