Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Wouldn't say it's a crime, but there's a price for saying ignorant shyt in many cases. But that fight isn't over. Most states don't even allow gay people to visit their partners in the hospital. I'd hope even those who "disagree" with homosexuality can at least agree that's fukked up.

But yea, ultimately the only thing the powerful understand is money. Which is why BLM is so lost IMO. Interrupting presidential speeches doesn't do shyt. If you start boycotting brands and companies effectively, if you stop shopping in local stores run by people who don't hire black people, etc...you create change.

Likewise if you VOTE in local elections. I always point to Baltimore v Ferguson, ie Freddie Gray v Michael Brown. Baltimore elected a fierce, tireless pro black prosecutor. Ferguson elected a prosecutor who is on the police's payroll. Gay people understand that local elections matter. Asians in California understand it. Arabs in Hamtramack understand it. Yet many black people still out here ignoring local elections or voting for whoever your crooked pastor tells you to vote for.
Must be a D nikka:myman:

Those Arabs here are some real stand up dudes and they are cool as fukk. I love hearing their opinions on how fukked up America is for going over there and boguarding their territory to domesticated them. A lot of them say that their civil shyt was nowhere near as bad as it is since America been fukking with them since the 50's.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
302ncm0.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was talking about this with someone earlier. The LGBT groups have basically made it into a crime to say anything homophobic. There aren't any laws that do this, in fact there have been laws passed in Arkansas and Indiana to allow bigots to do it. But the pressure the LGBT groups put on them financially and in the media is so strong they can't.

This is the policy that need to be taken. Any behavior that can be clearly linked to racial injustice needs to have tangible and costly repercussions. That is exactly what the students at Missouri did and it is a model that needs to continue.
co fukking sign. fukk appealing to these cacs sensibilites and decency. we know most have none. Just go straight for the pocketbooks.

Let these racist schools field all white players if they treasure their racist culture so much.