Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yes, the way you are doing it will undoubtedly lead to more hostility and hatred towards black people. There were better ways to handle this situation but this was not one of them; imposing your will on the majority is never a good idea. History will testify to the fact.

Also demanding the president to admit his white privilege? Really?

You still haven't offered a solution of your own. What are some of these "better ways"?

Corporations care about about money. If you threaten to reduce their money they will respond. This isn't the 1950's, we don't have to worry about getting lynched for holding the elected leader of a corporation accountable for doing a negligent job.

You're a c00n with a slave mentality, if you're white(which you strongly sound like) You just want a bunch of docile blacks who have no self esteem and take abuse with no problem.

And history will also testify to the fact that if you don't fight back, a bully will keep fukking with you because there is no consequence. Harriet Tubman said herself "i've freed many slaves, but I could have freed so many more if they only knew they were slaves". Sounds like you'd be one of them slaves snitching on the others seeking freedom.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes, the way you are doing it will undoubtedly lead to more hostility and hatred towards black people. There were better ways to handle this situation but this was not one of them; imposing your will on the majority is never a good idea. History will testify to the fact.

Also demanding the president to admit his white privilege? Really?
You sound like a c00n.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There needs to be accountability and 0% tolerance for racism. The Dean aided and promoted these hate acts to go on by being dismissive and ignoring them.

I was talking about this with someone earlier. The LGBT groups have basically made it into a crime to say anything homophobic. There aren't any laws that do this, in fact there have been laws passed in Arkansas and Indiana to allow bigots to do it. But the pressure the LGBT groups put on them financially and in the media is so strong they can't.

This is the policy that need to be taken. Any behavior that can be clearly linked to racial injustice needs to have tangible and costly repercussions. That is exactly what the students at Missouri did and it is a model that needs to continue.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not sure how many of you know about this as a national movement, but the corporatization of the public University is a very real and dangerous mission/movement. University presidents with little to no knowledge of academia are being plucked from the business sector and tasked with the mandate to strip schools of "liberal thinking" while focusing more on the vocational aspects of education. In other words, to remove critical thought and encourage a worker-bee mentality. Departments are being gutted, job security is being scaled back, and unscrupulous practices that increase school revenue while decreasing the quality of education for students are being trumpeted as practical and visionary. The concern for basic issues like access, broadening perspectives, critically challenging systems of power, examining the arts, and discussion of race, gender, etc. is actively being discouraged. Corporate giants are in cahoots with government officials, who are dictating to the regents who to hire.

Which is all to say these protests from people like football players are incredibly significant. Because they are the fuel that makes the engine run on the economic vehicles that bring 30-90 million dollars into these college towns. They might be some exploited ass nikkas who aren't necessarily qualified for enrollment, and don't go to classes.... but they have way more power than the smartest kid on any of these campuses, because money talks.
Simplify this comment: Student debt.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
seriously, how does the accumulation of degrees qualify you to make rational decisions on things that might not even pertain to your specified field of study? I got a lot of degrees too, but breh comes off as that skit on college dropout about degrees and how he will be buried with them :heh:

Exactly. It doesn't. He is using unverified edification and a logical fallacy technique called 'informed ability' to try and color the arguement without adding actual credible weight to his arguement through exampled demonstration. Its something semi-smart people try on with people they consider stupid... whereas a person with functional applicable knowledge to pull from will always evoke that instead.

This is one of the reasons Napoleon is a complete timesink to argue with.

I'd avoid it, were I you.

Its a celebration :blessed:and he's mad cause he didn't get an invite.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Help me understand. What happened to the racist students? Were they disciplined accordingly?

There was no real investigation as to who the specific students were. No one was punished. The black students were left unappeased.
This is why they called for the resignation of the Principal. They deemed (rightly so) that he mishandled and hand-waived the incidents despite evidence that they were occurring again and again with increasing fervor.

So now he's gone.
:ahh:

Cacs are butthurt... and I just had a French Toast breakfast to celebrate.
All is right in the world.

:salute:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
this story will be gone from the headlines in two days with no follow up. wonder if anything will actually change