Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Help me understand. What happened to the racist students? Were they disciplined accordingly?

The same thing that happened to the white boys who drove by and sped off after calling me a ******, while playing ball....Nothing. But somehow you keep missing the point of the president of the university brushing off their pleas and complaints. I think you're trolling at this point because this point has been made over and over.

Daps
Go away cac. Whites already hate blacks. This is just defending ourselves, not that people like you give a fukk. Keep your bullshyt talking points to yourself.

I'm African.:camby:

Just because I don't agree with the way this was handled by both parties doesn't make me white.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this shows athletes how powerful their voice can be, this situation with the regular student body at Mizzou was going pretty much unnoticed, then the football team gets involved Saturday and the president resigns on a Monday. Stay woke, brothers and sisters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm African.:camby:

Just because I don't agree with the way this was handled by both parties doesn't make me white.
So am I. But you're a c00n.

You can't even give us the end game here. You live in fear. If white students don't want to join black kids fighting racism, you call the black kids divisive.

You are a c00n

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Let's be real the only change that's gonna occur is the increase in racial divide between black and white folks. That's definitely not what america needs right now.

No - at the very least there was another change:

The president isn't the president anymore!

Why is that? Because he got his hand forced by people pulling their power to make it so.
America (and a bunch of places) DEFINITELY need more of that, iono what the fucc you're talkin' about....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
missouri-football-players-on-strike-until-univers-2-24149-1447023113-0_big.jpg

...These Are Our Heroes:ahh::salute::wow::mjcry::blessed:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Can you give us plan then? If you want a racial gap to close so bad, then why won't you stand with the other races of students that are actually willing to stand with us? Why are you concerned about bigots being mad at us claiming that us angering them is was America needs? In reality America doesn't need them
Let's be real the only change that's gonna occur is the increase in racial divide between black and white folks. That's definitely not what america needs right now.