Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What's with this slave mentality? There's a problem, so they should just take it and hope it stops? Nah you do something about it. If the school cares about their image, and more so their bottom line, yeah change will occur.
Do you actually believe things will change for the better for black students after this result?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great. Now Mizzou elects a president who continues the work of the same board of directors and other Deans? :stopitslime:

Doubtful...they know the consequences. Why hamper talent from coming to your school?....that's bad business.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, I don't give a rats ass about Tim Wolfe.

But I don't fully understand what happened because no article laid it out.

I've got more degrees than you. Of course I know how this shyt works.

But the media hasn't explained why I should hate Tim Wolfe more than Mizzou currently does.

I posted an article on the very first page of this thread that laid out the timeline of events and why the students and student athletes are demanding change, if you want to be willfully ignorant and refuse to read that's on you, but don't act like there isn't shyt out there that explains what's going on.
This my friends is what happens when you are reliant upon mainstream media

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I have three, so that means you have four? And you're still in school?? You must not have much time on your hands between deepthroating bananas on tinychat with your receded hairline.

You're on ignore now, troll.
seriously, how does the accumulation of degrees qualify you to make rational decisions on things that might not even pertain to your specified field of study? I got a lot of degrees too, but breh comes off as that skit on college dropout about degrees and how he will be buried with them :heh:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Great. Now Mizzou elects a president who continues the work of the same board of directors and other Deans? :stopitslime:

gallery_83989_34818_18246989334c0d883aa8feb.gif

Just like the president

Daps
What's with this slave mentality? There's a problem, so they should just take it and hope it stops? Nah you do something about it. If the school cares about their image, and more so their bottom line, yeah change will occur.

Let's be real the only change that's gonna occur is the increase in racial divide between black and white folks. That's definitely not what america needs right now.