Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Let's be real the only change that's gonna occur is the increase in racial divide between black and white folks. That's definitely not what america needs right now.

If this upsets certain white people, then the divide was already there. Remember this shyt is a reaction to how white people treat us, not the opposite. So kick rocks with your, "not what america needs" bullshyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Let's be real the only change that's gonna occur is the increase in racial divide between black and white folks. That's definitely not what america needs right now.
So America needed the black students to accept being treated like shyt?

Why don't you tell us what you felt was needed. You sound like a care taker for white bigots feelings. America doesn't need THEM

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Look, I don't give a rats ass about Tim Wolfe.

But I don't fully understand what happened because no article laid it out.

I've got more degrees than you. Of course I know how this shyt works.

But the media hasn't explained why I should hate Tim Wolfe more than Mizzou currently does.

Nobody gives a fukk about how many "degrees" you have. You say some of the dumbest shyt on this site, hence your rep and multiple WOAT banners. :camby:

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Yup.

Power only submits to power. All this empowered victim moral victory shyt is great for #hashtags and social media movements.. Hell even the mainstream news channels get their eat on (race raitings >>>)

But that bottom line is still us V them (race and classism)

Only way to solve the problem

Working together honestly to build and shape a better future without cism

Or us Doing our own thing and stop trying to fit in to whatever they're doing.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Go away cac. Whites already hate blacks. This is just us defending ourselves, not that people like you give a fukk. Keep your bullshyt talking points to yourself.

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

You're pathetic.

So black people standing up to racism and abuse towards them is going to increase the racial divide? What does that say about the other side of the equation?

You didn't admit to it when called out on it, but you do seem to want black people to live on their knees.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yup.

Power only submits to power. All this empowered victim moral victory shyt is great for #hashtags and social media movements.. Hell even the mainstream news channels get their eat on (race raitings >>>)

But that bottom line is still us V them (race and classism)

Only way to solve the problem

Working together honestly to build and shape a better future without cism

Or us Doing our own thing and stop trying to fit in to whatever they're doing.
So it's the fault of black students if bigots CHOOSE NOT TO want to work with them?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Help me understand. What happened to the racist students? Were they disciplined accordingly?

Hence why a new dean needs to be hired, if he values his job he'll damn well discipline those students. Are you really this dumb or are you just trolling?

The whole point is that the former dean didn't take the racism on campus seriously. He has to go.