Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
1. shyt-smeared swastika
2. Some random screaming "******" at people? Was it a student ?

Come on son

I'm all about embarrassing the power structure, but it seems that the side of the students doesnt appear to be fleshed out.

What actually happened.

There were several racist occurrences on that campus....if you went to college you'd know it's the deans responsibility to make sure the campus is safe and shyt like this doesn't occur. These things kept occuring, the students complained to the dean, to which he did nothing, the athletes got involved and threatened their dough, and the motherfukker got fired.

Hopefully the next dean, if he values his job, will take complaints from the students seriously and value the objection to racial abuse.

Need anything broken down any further? Retard?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope this shows athletes how powerful their voice can be, this situation with the regular student body at Mizzou was going pretty much unnoticed, then the football team gets involved Saturday and the president resigns on a Monday. Stay woke, brothers and sisters

Exactly this!

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's the difference? Sports give a free education instead of over 100gs in student loans?

Who wouldn't trade football & scholarship instead of $30,000 a year to pay back?...and hope you get a good job to pay it back.

Not gonna derail the thread with this. Make a new one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There were several racist occurrences on that campus....if you went to college you'd know it's the deans responsibility to make sure the campus is safe and shyt like this doesn't occur. These things kept occuring, the students complained to the dean, to which he did nothing, the athletes got involved and threatened their dough, and the motherfukker got fired.

Hopefully the next dean, if he values his job, will take complaints from the students seriously and value the objection to racial abuse.

Need anything broken down any further? Retard?
Look, I don't give a rats ass about Tim Wolfe.

But I don't fully understand what happened because no article laid it out.

I've got more degrees than you. Of course I know how this shyt works.

But the media hasn't explained why I should hate Tim Wolfe more than Mizzou currently does.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
fg3QKjY.jpg

:techlaugh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Do you actually believe things will change for the better for black students after this result?

I notice you didn't answer my question.

And yes I do. The new dean will hopefully value student complaints the the objection to racist abuse. He'll nip that shyt in the bud if he has any sense.

I'm not one for taking abuse and acting like a scared slave. You may find that to be an inconvenience if you're of a certain persuasion.
zcFL9GY.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

But the media hasn't explained why I should hate Tim Wolfe more than Mizzou currently does.

I have three, so that means you have four? And you're still in school?? You must not have much time on your hands between deepthroating bananas on tinychat with your receded hairline.

You're on ignore now, troll.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I posted an article on the very first page of this thread that laid out the timeline of events and why the students and student athletes are demanding change, if you want to be willfully ignorant and refuse to read that's on you, but don't act like there isn't shyt out there that explains what's going on.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna derail the thread with this. Make a new one.

Fair enough, but I'd trade that for student loans & a just now recovering job market. Scholarships aren't always gauranteed, but one less $30g loan would be worth it for one year on a team.