Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know who this Wolfe guy is, but he better have his office cleaned out by Tuesday. Once Pinkel stood behind the players it was a wrap. Mizzou is not some D3 school. This is a major fukking football program in D1. The NCAA and every Mizzou booster is gonna press Wolfe to step down. If Mizzou forfeits this game, it starts to send shockwaves across the country to all major universities. And shows all black collegiate athletes that they have power.

This is EXACTLY what should've happened when that racist tape of that OKLAHOMA frat broke. Wolfe must think his white privilege is gonna save his ass. He's dead wrong. Once he starts fukking up the money, he gonna find out quick, they treat you like colored people in the corporate world.

People forget. they forced Mack Brown out and countless others, because they were fukking the money up in the eyes of the boosters. This Wolfe is bout to get fed to the wolves.
Somebody is gonna cut that man a check. The last thing in the world that the good ol boys network wants is for these minorities to realize they have all the leverage. Most people doesn't realize how many things CFB revenue affects. They have that university by the balls right now. Hell, they have the state of Missouri by the balls. If they stand tall, they're gonna make history. This is the type of thing our grandkids' kids are gonna talk about.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love how when the talk is about paying athletes, it's "they're students first" but when as students they want to have a discussion about things affecting their quality of life in a place of education it's "Who told these nikkas to do anything other than run and jump"
+rep

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No respect to them, black players forced them cacs, all of them. Had nothing to do with cacs. Black players bossed up and the coach bowed down. Period.

I'm saying :russ: the fukk was coach gonna do, go against his players and risk losing control of the team + basically losing out on any good football recruit in the future?

shyt is nothing to be impressed by :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know who this Wolfe guy is, but he better have his office cleaned out by Tuesday. Once Pinkel stood behind the players it was a wrap. Mizzou is not some D3 school. This is a major fukking football program in D1. The NCAA and every Mizzou booster is gonna press Wolfe to step down. If Mizzou forfeits this game, it starts to send shockwaves across the country to all major universities. And shows all black collegiate athletes that they have power.

This is EXACTLY what should've happened when that racist tape of that OKLAHOMA frat broke. Wolfe must think his white privilege is gonna save his ass. He's dead wrong. Once he starts fukking up the money, he gonna find out quick, they treat you like colored people in the corporate world.

People forget. they forced Mack Brown out and countless others, because they were fukking the money up in the eyes of the boosters. This Wolfe is bout to get fed to the wolves.

not to mention mizzou is 4-5 and you need 6 wins to be bowl eligible

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta agree with the brehs who posted about how white college football fans views of the players are disturbing

even with the racist Bama fan that had the "finish what Katrina started" about Leonard Fournette, I read comments by cacs like "What race was Hurricane Katrina? :mjpls:" Its apparent these motherfukkers know what the sign was insinuating, they just choose to still defend it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
460x.jpg

:scust:

They're takin a photo with the breh like he's a prized animal at the fukkin zoo :snoop:

Homie looked mad uncomfortable too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the only way you get change is to hit these cacs in their pocket

just like the bus strike , once that money stopped coming in cacs tuned changed.

if nfl players were smart (sadly most aren't) theyd hold out next time and keep holding out till they get guranteed contracts