Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
200.gif
:russ: great gif usage.

I can imagine the meeting where someone asked that question and a n1gga sat back and said "yes" just like that :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What does a swastika have to do with black athletes?

Black people and SJWs jump at any opportunity to peddle their racist platform.

Seriously, I hope every single one of them lose their scholarship. Most of them have no fricking clue why they're even protesting other than them being black. Where were all of these justice warriors before Obama?

Black players voluntarily giving up their free education in the name of racism.

Black people will never successfully coexist and live in peace with these people.
One day, somehow, it's gonna have to end one way or another.
Somebody is going to have to go.
:francis:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
salute to the mizzou football squad and the students and faculty who support them. i hope they keep a close eye on their peers and colleagues social media because a lot of mizzou alumni are showing their ass over this.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:salute: These brave young men. They will be placed in the history books.

Moments like this u peep how some cacs really feel about black folks. They'll cheer for these black players to no end for their entertainment but when those players are effected by racism and hate they don't want to cheer for these players or stand up for them.

c00ns will expose themselves as well with pacifist mentality.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who this Wolfe guy is, but he better have his office cleaned out by Tuesday. Once Pinkel stood behind the players it was a wrap. Mizzou is not some D3 school. This is a major fukking football program in D1. The NCAA and every Mizzou booster is gonna press Wolfe to step down. If Mizzou forfeits this game, it starts to send shockwaves across the country to all major universities. And shows all black collegiate athletes that they have power.

This is EXACTLY what should've happened when that racist tape of that OKLAHOMA frat broke. Wolfe must think his white privilege is gonna save his ass. He's dead wrong. Once he starts fukking up the money, he gonna find out quick, they treat you like colored people in the corporate world.

People forget. they forced Mack Brown out and countless others, because they were fukking the money up in the eyes of the boosters. This Wolfe is bout to get fed to the wolves.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how when the talk is about paying athletes, it's "they're students first" but when as students they want to have a discussion about things affecting their quality of life in a place of education it's "Who told these nikkas to do anything other than run and jump"

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I love how when the talk is about paying athletes, it's "they're students first" but when as students they want to have a discussion about things affecting their quality of life in a place of education it's "Who told these nikkas to do anything other than run and jump"
If only I could dap you twice...