Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yes let's give the coaches all the credit. When it was the players and the players only. Cause you know they have no choice if no players are playing :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Breh STFU. My first post in this thread was about the players. You got mad b/c I also gave the coaches credit for supporting their players (and I explained why that's important). So again GTFOH :camby:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This brings me back to '95 when we rallied at Rutgers to have the school president removed after he was quoted saying that disadvantaged students lacked both the hereditary and genetic backgrounds to succeed on standardized tests. Ultimately he kept his position after apologizing. :martin:

I remember the minority groups, including of course 100 Black Men, all marching for days, but we never got any of the football or basketball players to join the cause. These Mizzou athletes have a lot more power than that group of shytty Rutgers players could ever have had, so :salute: to them and hopefully this will affect a positive change.

One thing I don't get about the story though - how the fukk does some a$$hole walk up to a whole group of blacks talking like that and NOT catch an ass whipping?
what did that cac say?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not that simple. You can't just throw money at the problem. There is no infrastructure in place to formulate a plan and executing it. Former players tried to buy equipment for the football team and the school administrators tried to block it. Mark Zuckerberg donated 100 million to Newark public schools plus additional matching funds. Almost 1/2 of the money was wasted on consulting fees. A school like Alabama A&T or FAMU wouldn't know what to do with a 300 million dollar a year budget. A lot of these schools already mismanage the budget they have. So it's not just about changing the football team by recruiting players. That part comes later. First you have to build a foundation and that starts by gutting everything and building a new administrative process with new people.

You're talking about decades of erosion. It will probably take that long to fix it. Too many people stuck in their ways and will never change.

Thank you.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want him to apologize and then be fired :what:
200.gif