Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
They want him to apologize and then be fired :what:

With matters like this, CAC's in high ranking/influential positions have long been able to get away with their behavior and keep their jobs as long as they apologize....cause older and vulture blacks have allowed it/ condoned it/ promoted it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
With matters like this, CAC's in high ranking/influential positions have long been able to get away with their behavior and keep their jobs as long as they apologize....cause older and vulture blacks have allowed it/ condoned it/ promoted it.
Dude, I dont care about this person, but just fire him. Why would he apologize if he knows he's going to lose his job :what:

@#1 pick sukk my d1kk u bish azz n1gga. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta agree with the brehs who posted about how white college football fans views of the players are disturbing

even with the racist Bama fan that had the "finish what Katrina started" about Leonard Fournette, I read comments by cacs like "What race was Hurricane Katrina? :mjpls:" Its apparent these motherfukkers know what the sign was insinuating, they just choose to still defend it
White people are too accustomed to having privilege. Too used to seeing us forced to appease their illegitimate "authority" for security and peace of mind. Now they're heated because these athletes realize they too have privilege. They too have authority. They're the money and a lot of peoples' meal ticket. And their demands have to be taken every bit as seriously as the demands white America has forced upon us since its inception. This goes to show just how powerful solidarity can be as a vehicle for change in this country. And this needs to happen at every campus, with or without provocation. We've paid our dues. Or ancestors tilled and toiled over this soil and that list of demands is the least these colleges can acquiesce too. I can't wait until this shyt comes up at work tomorrow because I'm not holding my tongue. I will likely be 22 and unemployed by 3 pm but it's whatever because my Momma loves me and I have no intentions of being a corporate climber. I can't remember the last time something felt this good. This must be what my parents felt like when OJ got off. I have never been prouder to be black than I was when I first stumbled on this thread. God bless Amerikka.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
And finally, props to theses cats for ORGANIZING. That's how real MOVEMENTS are created.

Not with words alone.

Not with threats alone.

Not only with violence.

Just unity ... that's how you create real change.

I salute you :salute:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dude, I dont care about this person, but just fire him. Why would he apologize if he knows he's going to lose his job :what:

It's to shame/humiliate him... Just like when White America sent Tracy Morgan on that national " i'm sorry for talking bad about gays" tour.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The only thing these people understand is money and power. Daps to the team and coaches for this. It's amazing that it takes college players to show the power athletes truly have. I still think every NBA team should have refused to play a single playoff game until Sterling stepped down or was forced out.

The players make the league work. Nobody pays to see owners.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
White people are too accustomed to having privilege. Too used to seeing us forced to appease their illegitimate "authority" for security and peace of mind. Now they're heated because these athletes realize they too have privilege. They too have authority. They're the money and a lot of peoples' meal ticket. And their demands have to be taken every bit as seriously as the demands white America has forced upon us since its inception. This goes to show just how powerful solidarity can be as a vehicle for change in this country. And this needs to happen at every campus, with or without provocation. We've paid our dues. Or ancestors tilled and toiled over this soil and that list of demands is the least these colleges can acquiesce too. I can't wait until this shyt comes up at work tomorrow because I'm not holding my tongue. I will likely be 22 and unemployed by 3 pm but it's whatever because my Momma loves me and I have no intentions of being a corporate climber. I can't remember the last time something felt this good. This must be what my parents felt like when OJ got off. I have never been prouder to be black than I was when I first stumbled on this thread. God bless Amerikka.

This post is tooo trill bruh :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Repped and liked.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Stuff like this is why I don't get hype about stuff like the LSU/Bama game....people all on social media hyping that shyt up for likes but won't do it for HBCU games. Please. Everybody is gonna be asking me tomorrow if I watched the game...gonna hit them with the Nope. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm saying :russ: the fukk was coach gonna do, go against his players and risk losing control of the team + basically losing out on any good football recruit in the future?

shyt is nothing to be impressed by :yeshrug:

exactly dudes are acting like hes Jonathan Daniels or something