Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
shyt be having me feel some type of way when Ole piss, miss. St., etc have mostly black athletes on the field but crowd shots show nothing but cacs..

What funny bout Miss St. 21% of there student body are black; Ole Miss is 15% and their crowds is like lily white.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to happen at more schools to really have an impact. You can't tell me these things are not going on at Bama and every SEC school.

I don't understand why players haven't boycotted the NCAA and refused to play without compensation. Hopefully this protest goes somewhere and sparks more protests.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Screen-Shot-2015-04-04-at-5.31.44-PM.png

When u ain't on that field or on that court :mjpls:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is gonna get bad:

Butler, who is receiving a master’s in education, according to hisLinkedIn profile, lists the university’s decision to cancel its contract with Planned Parenthood as one of those “racist, sexist, homophobic, etc[.] incidents.”

Butler also claims that the loss of health insurance for graduate students—the result of an IRS ruling on Obamacare—is another example of what he says is the failure of the university to create “a safe and inclusive place” for “marginalized/underrepresented students.

Student launches hunger strike over cancellation of Planned Parenthood contract:ohhh: taking on the feds. Ahh shyt.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i wonder how many of those players they paid or helped with grades or covered up rape, etc.. so racist
What does that have to do with a school not creating a climate on campus that is inclusive to all students? If anything, the things you brought up about grade fixing shows the ineptitude of the administration- they do not care about helping these students get ready for post-collegiate careers, the only thing that matters is getting them out on the field so that they can still reap the revenues from the game.

No student should be subjected to racism on campus, and if more of this would happen, maybe I wouldnt have to worry about Roll Tide fans cheering for us on Saturday and calling us ******s and c00ns on Sunday. You and I both know how racist people can be.

Seems like if the student body wanted to have those players on the team, then the white students would hold their peers accountable for the racist actions that make blacks feel unconfortable on these campuses.