Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
These HBCU's need to stop embezzling funds for a while and jump all over this while the jumping is good.

A true historic time will be when top recruits go to HBCU's which will lead to more revenue and exposure to the school which will lead to stadium expansion which will lead to moving up to FBS conferences which will lead to the SWAC forming its OWN FBS conference which will lead to and HBCU winning the national title which will have white players trying to go to HBCU schools.
Exactly. Let them have their all white football teams. They will be begging Black players to come play. They'll even start paying them. "oh, you know, we just think that its time that these athletes start getting compensated for all of the hard work and effort they put into our schools. They deserve more than just a scholarship, they deserve to not have to worry about housing, or transportation, so we are going to start paying them because we don't want anybody to suffer".

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Do they know it was a student. The university can't expel people without any evidence otherwise they face a massive lawsuit. Sounds like chasing ghosts here.

yep, happened at the JC im attending. Some CaC Vet came to a black lives rally mattter threatening to shoot those protesting but the school couldnt do anything because those who was going to testify backed out because same dude said to them 'i know what route you take home and i know how to take you out'. im not even african american (Samoan) but shyts fukked up

Salute to these guys not taking this shyt, this is more meaningful than a sports game

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
What kind of racist illogical shyt are they saying :pachaha:
A funny one "there no bigger racist than Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton"

Also " they are in their free dorm with free education playing xbox while a white chick blows him saying I just know how those slaves had it"

Then they will swear up and down they are not offending anybody, only speaking the "truth" :skip:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Here are the demands they want
add to the OP @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

2ujns4o.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A funny one "there no bigger racist than Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton"

Also " they are in their free dorm with free education playing xbox while a white chick blows him saying I just know how those slaves had it"

Then they will swear up and down they are not offending anybody, only speaking the "truth" :skip:

:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Here are the demands they want
add to the OP @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

2ujns4o.jpg

They're basically begging to have HBCU's poached of the few top professors they still have. :snoop:
Why do black people demand to be accepted in White America. They're only perpetuating the logic that black people are inferior.
Why can't we build our OWN great educational institutions? :mindblown: There wouldn't be a need for these types of demands. White people build a school or a business, it becomes great and its the norm. Black people do it and its reverse racism. We as a people need to stop worrying about what white people think or do and focus on building up our own shyt.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
On another note, let's say that every one of those kids decides to transfer to an HBCU.....Schools have pulled all types of fukkery to bar transfers ( witholding transcripts, barring transfers to other conferences,specific states, etc.)

BYU has done shyt like this for years, and more recently Miami did it to Robert Marve.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Exactly. Let them have their all white football teams. They will be begging Black players to come play. They'll even start paying them. "oh, you know, we just think that its time that these athletes start getting compensated for all of the hard work and effort they put into our schools. They deserve more than just a scholarship, they deserve to not have to worry about housing, or transportation, so we are going to start paying them because we don't want anybody to suffer".

Lowkey, they'd support their schools even more...and shell out even more dollars for a product that more closely resembles themselves.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Props to these young guys for taking a stand for what they believe in:salute:. I was just on the Tenn boards and everyone is saying to revoke their scholarships and how they hope it continues so that Tenn may beat Missouri :what:. I had to shake my head in disgust to see that these guys are seen as athletes who would normally never step foot on a campus unless it were for athletics:comeon:. These guys have the chance at making history and quite frankly have the ability to effect a game changing moment to show those coming behind them that they are humans above everything. Dignity and pride first and everything else is secondary.:wow:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
"im all for protesting, but what will it change" is the new "im not racist, i got black friends"

:camby:
Naw not really. This is about the end game. If you're looking to make change you have to actually create a plan and have clear goals. The president resigning is cool but then what? Movements can't be superficial. I grew up in these struggles as my pops is an activist. Too many times people use all their energy and power fighting for things that don't actually matter. If the culture is the problem then have demands that speak to that issue as well because there's no guarantee the new president will care any more than the current one.