Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's great that these blacks realize the power is in doing shyt, not fukking tweeting and hashtags.

just one cancelled game cut hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue out of the schools profits.
Imagine if this happened during an SEC title run the past 2 years. President would be in that union apologizing right now

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Exactly why these folks are dreading the day that student athletes get paid. They know that once that happens, black people are going to start stacking up on generational wealth. And it's only a matter of time before they get pushed out the picture entirely. Folks gonna smell that coffee soon though.

Props to these dudes for sticking by their convictions. Prayers to Johnathan on the hunger strike as well.
I wish he would reconsider that tho, just harming himself

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They're basically begging to have HBCU's poached of the few top professors they still have. :snoop:
Why do black people demand to be accepted in White America. They're only perpetuating the logic that black people are inferior.
Why can't we build our OWN great educational institutions? :mindblown: There wouldn't be a need for these types of demands. White people build a school or a business, it becomes great and its the norm. Black people do it and its reverse racism. We as a people need to stop worrying about what white people think or do and focus on building up our own shyt.

We'll get it one day :francis:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Can't wait til we start implementing reverse hunger strikes.
I'm still gonna eat... but you cacs don't eat til I say so.

Knocking sandwiches outta hands in hallways on some high school shyt. :umad:

Can't wait to see how this develops.
Props to the team and organizers. :salute:
They are using principals of anarchosyndacalism and labor refusl to demand results.
Finally. Using proven methods that work... not chanting and protests.
:blessed:For decades they have been surrounding atheletes with books. Looks like some of them finally picked some up. :ufdup:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I was just on the Tenn boards and everyone is saying to revoke their scholarships and how they hope it continues so that Tenn may beat Missouri

College football white fans are the worst. They have sense of entitlement and lack of social awareness. Just shut up and play ball, negro. fukk them. I wish all black players does this.

CFB brehs, reaching but what if Maty Mauk been suspended for doing racist shyt. :ohhh: