Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Welp looks like scouts from D1 schools will have to source athletes from Latin American and African countries instead of lurking AAU games in urban centers if this current climate continues and if black male athletes maintain integrity. What these guys are doing is admirable and I hope a formal investigation is launched. My pessimistic side has a feeling it will end like the Duke University Noose Incident though and to no avail.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He's a bama cac. One u should be all to familiar with, so why are u wasting your time explaining shyt he obviously doesn't give a fukk about. Be bama fans and realize that majority of those fans have the same sentiment as Yo boy bro lameath.

Main reason why I had to get off a Bama forum last year, them cacs had me heated when the Ferguson shyt went down. :snoop:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Main reason why I had to get off a Bama forum last year, them cacs had me heated when the Ferguson shyt went down. :snoop:
I think there was a mass exodus of black users from many forums during Ferguson.

So many people revealed themselves as brazen racists.

I know of many who left those racist boards

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn Cant even fukk with the Mizzou boards anymore

Bout to hit up My Dad to tell me what the news channels is saying

He gonna clown the fukk outta me for liking that school so much as a kid :pachaha:

What kind of racist illogical shyt are they saying :pachaha:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
460x.jpg

:scust:
Straight stomach turning breh. But if we want these kids to go to HBCU's and play then we need to get all the alumni to start donating to the sports programs like the FBS alumni do

Them kids not gone choose a schools with no jumbotron or with outdated strength equipment over a school with advanced equipment just because its got a bunch of black people there

These kids are 17 and 18, their thought process about those kinds of things aren't as developed as they should be at that age

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If the HBCUs had their shyt together :snoop:, and be a viable option to these athletes, the money that would generate from these dominate athletic programs could help
improve these institutions and attract more of us to higher education.

Bruh, you can't necessarily put it on the schools. It takes money and even that's not enough for a lot of D1 schools. It's going to take players making sacrifices as well as alumni chipping in. They gotta meat each other half way. And it can't just be one school. You have all of these black athletes in southern states, that don't go to HBCU's. And it's not like they don't put athletes in the pros as well. There are simply too many misconceptions as well as self hate within the black community. No sense of pride and no sense of sacrifice. But like I said before, blame the parents and grand parents. HBCU's not only get pushed to the back of the bus when it comes to athletes but professors and administrators as well.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
not really. just false sense of entitlement. if they dont want to play im sure they can find players who want to
this isnt about wanting to play football. they are like 90 minutes away from what has been the epicenter for racial tension for the better part of the last year, on their campus and in their community, and the school has flat out ignored it. the fact that human beings have to take these types of steps to get a university to look into the direction of and address its campus and communitiy's racial relations is beyond sad, but it is the reason they are taking a stand in the first place. will it stop some scumbag from wiping his ass with his hand and drawing swastikas with his own feces? no. will it stop some hillbilly piece of shyt from yelling slurs at people as they speed by in a car? no. but you need university leadership in place that stands with the students and says we dont accept or condone that type of behavior here, and trying to initiate a bit of change, instead of turning a blind eye to it and doing nothing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Straight stomach turning breh. But if we want these kids to go to HBCU's and play then we need to get all the alumni to start donating to the sports programs like the FBS alumni do

Them kids not gone choose a schools with no jumbotron or with outdated strength equipment over a school with advanced equipment just because its got a bunch of black people there

These kids are 17 and 18, their thought process about those kinds of things aren't as developed as they should be at that age

Its not that simple. You can't just throw money at the problem. There is no infrastructure in place to formulate a plan and executing it. Former players tried to buy equipment for the football team and the school administrators tried to block it. Mark Zuckerberg donated 100 million to Newark public schools plus additional matching funds. Almost 1/2 of the money was wasted on consulting fees. A school like Alabama A&T or FAMU wouldn't know what to do with a 300 million dollar a year budget. A lot of these schools already mismanage the budget they have. So it's not just about changing the football team by recruiting players. That part comes later. First you have to build a foundation and that starts by gutting everything and building a new administrative process with new people.

You're talking about decades of erosion. It will probably take that long to fix it. Too many people stuck in their ways and will never change.