Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These HBCU's need to stop embezzling funds for a while and jump all over this while the jumping is good.

A true historic time will be when top recruits go to HBCU's which will lead to more revenue and exposure to the school which will lead to stadium expansion which will lead to moving up to FBS conferences which will lead to the SWAC forming its OWN FBS conference which will lead to and HBCU winning the national title which will have white players trying to go to HBCU schools.

Last edited:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Damn Cant even fukk with the Mizzou boards anymore

Bout to hit up My Dad to tell me what the news channels is saying

He gonna clown the fukk outta me for liking that school so much as a kid :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
460x.jpg

:scust:

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Exactly why these folks are dreading the day that student athletes get paid. They know that once that happens, black people are going to start stacking up on generational wealth. And it's only a matter of time before they get pushed out the picture entirely. Folks gonna smell that coffee soon though.

Props to these dudes for sticking by their convictions. Prayers to Johnathan on the hunger strike as well.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Breh, players are taking a stand. They said enough is enough and made a statement by boycotting. This isn't about no entitlement
He's a bama cac. One u should be all to familiar with, so why are u wasting your time explaining shyt he obviously doesn't give a fukk about. Be bama fans and realize that majority of those fans have the same sentiment as Yo boy bro lameath.

good for them. transfer somewhere else
Transfer your ass out of this forum fakkit.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I'm all for them getting their protest on but what is this going to change? Getting 1 man to resign doesn't change a system or the actions of the racists that sparked this in the first place

"Even if you get your ass beat, fight back." I'd rather try than take it like a bytch.

You can apply that logic to anything though, like:

There'll always be murderers, crooks, rapist..ect...why keep arresting them?....

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Props to these young brothas. :mjcry:
I remember back in my UT college days, I tried getting some of the football and basketball players to join us (the black student committee) in sit ins and march
against some big racial fukkery that was going down on campus. All I got was :francis::mjpls::rudy:.
These kids have bigger guts than the ones from my years.
If the HBCUs had their shyt together :snoop:, and be a viable option to these athletes, the money that would generate from these dominate athletic programs could help
improve these institutions and attract more of us to higher education.