Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I'm all for them getting their protest on but what is this going to change? Getting 1 man to resign doesn't change a system or the actions of the racists that sparked this in the first place

"im all for protesting, but what will it change" is the new "im not racist, i got black friends"

:camby:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
1.fukk Mizzou

2.I wished more collegiate athletes had the balls to do this....especially the football players. Them brothers are smart enough to know they have real power and bring in the big dollars for the school to have all the fancy state of the art shyt.

3. I hope they succeed and if nothing gets done...transfer to HBCUs

4. Missouri is a racist state period.

5.fukk Mizzou

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
i wonder how many of those players they paid or helped with grades or covered up rape, etc.. so racist

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
not really. just false sense of entitlement. if they dont want to play im sure they can find players who want to

Breh, players are taking a stand. They said enough is enough and made a statement by boycotting. This isn't about no entitlement

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
crackers are completely lost the ESPN comment section is a kkk rally.

these idiots don't see why the breh got mad, a brother doing something positive is usually a little bit more self aware than the dude not doing nothing.

the hood and the classroom the mentality is completely different.

cacs really think all black folks are ghetto and when we take offense they act like it's no big deal.

They disgust me.