Whoa: Black Mizzou Football Players Have Boycotted Over Campus Racism (Updated:President Resigns)

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I hope they stick to this :ohhh:
White people gone straighten up when they see the black athletes aren't playing :mjpls:.
If all these other southern racist schools/teams start doing this too then the south might explode :salute:
If you a black man living in the deep south the you Lost :manny:

Fail geography brehs.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
mizzou is an embarrassment to the sec with all those scandals. take their sorry asses back to the big 12

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: to the young brehs for being bout that action and not just talking about it...and ya'll need to stop with the HBCU talk because it's not gonna happen. Way too many issues going on for any serious student-athlete to consider going to one of those schools.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
crackers are completely lost the ESPN comment section is a kkk rally.

these idiots don't see why the breh got mad, a brother doing something positive is usually a little bit more self aware than the dude not doing nothing.

the hood and the classroom the mentality is completely different.

cacs really think all black folks are ghetto and when we take offense they act like it's no big deal.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Salute these brothas...:salute:these young folks getting more and more conscious. Like brotha Phonzi says....we might be headed back to the 60s with this enlightenment that young folks are showing.

Thanks for tagging me.....Roland Martin reported on this last week about the president.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for them getting their protest on but what is this going to change? Getting 1 man to resign doesn't change a system or the actions of the racists that sparked this in the first place

The point is that the Pres knows and apparently refused to do anything.

Not doing anything when u have the power = enabling

President is supposed to set the example.