All Elite Wrestling Interim Champion will be...

• Jon Moxley

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Wardlow

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Hangman Adam Page

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Adam Cole

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Jay Lethal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Brian Danielson

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eddie Kingston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miro

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • MJF

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Malakai Black

• Ricky Starks

• Powerhouse Hobbs

• Chris Jericho

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Swerve

• Keith Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Adam Cole & Jon Moxley? Hell no :scust:

I’ll give the belt to Danielson before I would Moxley. I’ll say Kingston deserves the opportunity more too for staying over despite the ridiculous booking and getting taken off tv for short stretches like other talent.

MJF, Miro are worthy replacements…Someone with some character that can talk and have the ability to storytell should hold the belt instead of another guy that just brawls/have hardcore matches or relies simply on workrate doing 1000 moves with no context in 1 match.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
If it was for the actual title, I’d say Wardlow since you’re already pushing him hard and he’s basically their Goldberg, why not keep the momentum going.

But since it’s for the Interim title :beli: and they wrote MJF off TV, I’ll say they’ll pick Adam Page since he ain’t got anything to do lol. He can do some “Real champs don’t take injury breaks” and “It was me that put you out Punk” schtick when Punk comes back :manny: Not my choice, but it’s who I think they’ll pick.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As meh as Moxley is in ring, I want him to get the interim strap because he had interim crowds during his run. Danielson I want to win the real belt not he asterisk one, so no from him. Miro would be cool to get buzz for his upcoming show... MJF winning on some "you wanna prove you're better than ex WWE guys, go out and eliminate em all, then you can do "TK I know you hate this but I'm your top champion, and now you have to bend to my will", then go from there..