All Elite Wrestling Interim Champion will be...

• Jon Moxley

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Wardlow

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Hangman Adam Page

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Adam Cole

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Jay Lethal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Brian Danielson

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eddie Kingston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miro

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • MJF

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Malakai Black

• Ricky Starks

• Powerhouse Hobbs

• Chris Jericho

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Swerve

• Keith Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't get what the point of AEW's rankings are. Moxley is ranked #4 on their top-five contenders but is announced the #1 contender for the championship at Forbidden Door?
Yeah that's something that is a bit strange, I wish they separated the list for TNT title contenders, and AEW title contenders etc ..

To your point, I'm guessing Because though Moxley did lose at double or nothing, he hasn't lost a singles match since his return would be my guess and his biggest win was against the American dragon

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
“Hey we can have MJF vs hangman page in the main event of dynamite next week..MJF wins and faces punk when he comes back 8 months from now”

The story writes itself

Wait whats that were gona do a fukkn battle royal and the winner face mox…thats what happens when ur too p*ssy to book 2 top guys in pressure situations so someone feelings dont get hurt

😂😂😂😂😂😂

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
“Hey we can have MJF vs hangman page in the main event of dynamite next week..MJF wins and faces punk when he comes back 8 months from now”

The story writes itself

Wait whats that were gona do a fukkn battle royal and the winner face mox…thats what happens when ur too p*ssy to book 2 top guys in pressure situations so someone feelings dont get hurt

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, like him or hate him, MJF is the only AEW wrestler who beat CM Punk so who definitely has that...

Page can say I told you I would destroy him, that I would defend AEW from him...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
No love for Jeffery Hardy I see

Too fukking wreckless with pyro, not a main event player. :troll:

jeff-hardy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Jmare007 Never thought of them bringing in a NJPW guy to win the battle royal :ehh:

Definitely can't be Okada. Doubtful it can be Tana since he already has the title match guaranteed at FD(I think?).

If Miro is in it though, Then fukk alllllll the bullshyt. He better win :birdman:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You wanna make it an interesting summer you go with MJF.I get they wanna kayfabe committ to their rankings and hes too low for them but Mox is 4th why is he getting a shot?

At first I thought it was a long term injury but the fact they want him still as champ makes me think maybe he comes back in a few months?

MJF vs Punk champion vs champion at All Out or Full Gear works?

Kenny Omega coming. back and then facing Punk champion vs Champion is another thing but hes already been champ. Bryan Danielson is also a big thing and hes a worker so they'd get a lot of title matches out of him

Hobbs, Wardlow people like that I dont think are ready

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its possible Tanahashi wins the battle royale next week just to keep with the Forbidden Door theme as they are saying its Moxley vs the battle royale winner at Forbidden Door for the title. Thats a dream match also but I know people will then critiize an outside person getting a title shot and while Mox is a top guy, this feels like an opprotunity to put the belt on someone new like Danielson or MJF or Miro also