All Elite Wrestling Interim Champion will be...

• Jon Moxley

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Wardlow

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Hangman Adam Page

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Adam Cole

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Jay Lethal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Brian Danielson

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eddie Kingston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miro

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • MJF

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Malakai Black

• Ricky Starks

• Powerhouse Hobbs

• Chris Jericho

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Swerve

• Keith Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Unless Cody is ready to reveal his master plan and comes back to win the battle royal and take his rightful place and rule his Kingdom :wow:
February 15, 2022 I left professional wrestling, June 26 I'm back...
cody-rhodes-aew.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007 Never thought of them bringing in a NJPW guy to win the battle royal :ehh:

Definitely can't be Okada. Doubtful it can be Tana since he already has the title match guaranteed at FD(I think?).
Tana was supposed to face Punk at Forbidden Door (most likely for the title), now that it can't happen he's free to face someone else. Even though it's far from my favorite option, him vs Mox for the interim belt is probably the way they'll go.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Tana was supposed to face Punk at Forbidden Door (most likely for the title), now that it can't happen he's free to face someone else. Even though it's far from my favorite option, him vs Mox for the interim belt is probably the way they'll go.
Mox vs Hiroshi Tanahashi would be a great match, who would be your favorite option for Tanahashi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I (and everyone else) still want DB vs Okada, Even moreso now that Punk is out so I'm not mad at Tana vs Mox. When those reports came out about Okada vs Hangman and they saw the reactions they went :whoa: on that shyt real quick.

Mox being champ while in a stable with DB, who is so far past him would be crazy......But I mean I guess there's worse choices (Adam Cole Bay Bay) so as long as it isn't a long reign then whatever....

I honestly wouldn't mind another short Jericho Le Champion title run. But ideally Im wanting BD, Miro, or MJF.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Miro would be a great choice

Edit:
Keith Lee would be cool too but it seems like he's gonna be in a tag team with Swerve

• Dap
Reactions: jeh