Who was Tony Soprano's most DISGRUNTLE employee?

Pound for Pound: Who gave Tony the most anxiety?

• Richie Aprile

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Feech LaManna

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Ralph Cifaretto

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Was gonna say Richie but gotta go with Uncle Junior easily.

Uncle June was probably the funniest characters on the show when he was in a scene. It was pretty sad how he descended into craziness and Junior is a motherfukking dirtbag :mjlol:
Are we sure Junior wasn't really really acting Crazy......Junior kept the smugfavre.......To keep us guessing:smugfavre:

Some stuff he was going crazy but his actions toward Tony was calculated, even the very last scene

Tony: you dont remember me:wow:

June: We used to play catch:hhh:

Tony: You remember that you shot me:stopitslime:

June::dame:

Tony:Enough with the fukking birds Im Anthony Johnny son:damn:

June: Fukk you want a boutonniere:smugfavre::camby:

Tony:Beepy told me about Janice, make sure your money go to Bobbys kids, and Janice might not do that, Bobby was with us, its only right:to:

June: Me I never had kids:mjpls:

Tony: you remember Bobby:patrice:

June: Sure:troll:

Even the part about Tony telling him, him and his dad ran north Jersey, he said thats nice, on some I didnt really run Jersey thing shyt......Its undecided if he was actually losing his mind; or simply resented Tony from taking everything he ever wanted and basically to be house bound for eternity...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wasn't Meadow engaged to Patsy's son by then? :heh:
Didnt mean shyt pay attention

He knew he was expendable to Tony due to that shyt with his son and his friend........And the war over and everything good, Patsy is officially dead once Tony starts cleaning up....

As far as Patsy son and Meadow, we all know Tonya and Carmella opinion on it thats everything they never wanted for one of their kids.....But How did outsiders view Patsy son and Meadow; well if you pay attention to them last 2-3 episodes Charmaine Arty wife is on some hating shyt as she likes Tony and resent breaking up with the future Boss of Jersey; she goes to Carmella and sublty taunt her whats her opinion on Patys son and Med, she then says doeesss Patsy still work for Tony :smugfavre: and something along the lines of it has to be weird with u know and all :smugfavre:.........This showed that even extended family knew about Tony getting Patsy bro touched; and that Patsy might have still chirping about behind Tony's back after all those seasons

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Skip b

He's clearly faking early on, but by the end it's clear that he actually has dementia. When Bobby visits him to return the envelope of money in "Kaisha", Junior says that the money was a gift for "Karen and the kids" but Karen is dead and Bobby is already married to Junior's niece Janice. There's no reason Junior would fake that to Bobby like that; they were in a private conversation. You could argue that he was faking when he didn't remember Tony at the last meeting, but Junior always trusted and liked Bobby.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Skip b

He's clearly faking early on, but by the end it's clear that he actually has dementia. When Bobby visits him to return the envelope of money in "Kaisha", Junior says that the money was a gift for "Karen and the kids" but Karen is dead and Bobby is already married to Junior's niece Janice. There's no reason Junior would fake that to Bobby like that; they were in a private conversation. You could argue that he was faking when he didn't remember Tony at the last meeting, but Junior always trusted and liked Bobby.
I think its a mix.....

But with Tony his true emotions came out; just look at the look of disgust on his face the last scene with Tony; if he didnt know him, why be angry

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its a mix.....

But with Tony his true emotions came out; just look at the look of disgust on his face the last scene with Tony; if he didnt know him, why be angry

Which is why this show is so brilliant.

The part where he's preparing to 'fake' the tests and Tony and Bobby are coaching him, Tony jokingly says something about forgetting his own name and a look crosses his face where he clearly can't remember his own name. That part basically give you a hint that he will has dementia later on.

I'd say he was faking up until either the ice cream scene or the going-to-Newark-to-see-dead-younger-brother scene but I would like to believe where Junior goes next door and asks for ice cream in front of the FEDS, I lean strongly towards that being an act that paid nod to the real mobster who faked mental illness, Vincent "Chin" Gignate.

404d3026c6a8915e2ba6aee3470002b2.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Didnt mean shyt pay attention

He knew he was expendable to Tony due to that shyt with his son and his friend........And the war over and everything good, Patsy is officially dead once Tony starts cleaning up....

As far as Patsy son and Meadow, we all know Tonya and Carmella opinion on it thats everything they never wanted for one of their kids.....But How did outsiders view Patsy son and Meadow; well if you pay attention to them last 2-3 episodes Charmaine Arty wife is on some hating shyt as she likes Tony and resent breaking up with the future Boss of Jersey; she goes to Carmella and sublty taunt her whats her opinion on Patys son and Med, she then says doeesss Patsy still work for Tony :smugfavre: and something along the lines of it has to be weird with u know and all :smugfavre:.........This showed that even extended family knew about Tony getting Patsy bro touched; and that Patsy might have still chirping about behind Tony's back after all those seasons
https://www1.tornadomovies.to/series/the-sopranos-season-6/iTNM7fNN/kVAySjea-watching.html

At the 30 min mark on the dot....Blue Comet

Charmaine was a hating ass bytch; happy to see Meadow drop out of school and AJ doing bad, beacuase she liked tony and resented Carmella......She damn near almost told Carmella Tony murked pat twin and u know Tony doesnt discuss the business with Carmella:mindblown:

SN:Tony could have popped Charmaine the last season, Tony kept calling her blocked not saying nothing, and she was answering hoping he said something once

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
https://www1.tornadomovies.to/series/the-sopranos-season-6/iTNM7fNN/kVAySjea-watching.html

Charmaine was a hating ass bytch; happy to see Meadow drop out of school and AJ doing bad, beacuase she liked tony and resented Carmella......She damn near almost told Carmella Tony murked pat twin and u know Tony doesnt discuss the business with Carmella:mindblown:

SN:Tony could have popped Charmaine the last season, Tony kept calling her blocked not saying nothing, and she was answering hoping he said something once
Charmaine was sexy as fukk:wow:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

Charmaine was a real one, easily the best wife in the show. You want someone like that in your corner.

She didn't resent Carmella either (if anything, she pitied her), she was just a little pissed that Carm treated her like a servant at that party.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:

Damn looks like I need to rewatch cuz I don't remember this shyt at all.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charmaine was a real one, easily the best wife in the show. You want someone like that in your corner.

She didn't resent Carmella either (if anything, she pitied her), she was just a little pissed that Carm treated her like a servant at that party.

This!

Charmaine is somewhat justified in her treatment of Artie. Artie is an irresponsible, short-sighted and weak man, who doesn’t think about what is best for his family when he makes major decisions. Charmaine wants her family to stay away from the mob culture but Artie idiotically keeps pulling them back into it. Charmaine understands the dangers of associating with the Sopranos’s, so I also think her nagging Artie is out of fear for his safety.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch The Sopranos - Season 6 Episode 20: The Blue Comet online in HD quality for free on Tornado Movies!

I think you have to look at it from Charmaine's perspective. She grew up in the neighborhood surrounded by the mob guys and was determined to stay away from it. She could have married Tony and taken the easy route like Carmela, but instead works ungodly hours running a restaurant with her husband. But the mob life is always in her face as the wiseguys frequently patronize Vesuvio.

the way Carmela treated her at the fundraiser was atrocious. Yes she was hired to cater the party and it was a paying job but she also did it as a favor to Carm because it was for a good cause. She was hired to cater the food, not a waitress and the way Carmela waived her fingers like she was a servant was ridiculous.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
This!

Charmaine is somewhat justified in her treatment of Artie. Artie is an irresponsible, short-sighted and weak man, who doesn’t think about what is best for his family when he makes major decisions. Charmaine wants her family to stay away from the mob culture but Artie idiotically keeps pulling them back into it. Charmaine understands the dangers of associating with the Sopranos’s, so I also think her nagging Artie is out of fear for his safety.

Artie couldn't even handle a frail french fakkit, can you imagine this guy without a wife like Charmaine? :mjlol: