Who was Tony Soprano's most DISGRUNTLE employee?

Pound for Pound: Who gave Tony the most anxiety?

• Richie Aprile

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Feech LaManna

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Ralph Cifaretto

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He has motive and Tony is weakened by the end of the series. Bobby dead, Silvio in a coma, and Carlo turning state. That is good opportunity to put Tony in the bushes since I doubt he ever "forgave" him for the hit on his breh.
Plus he knew Tony could kill him any time over the shyt with his son.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
my initial reaction reading the thread title was chrissy

he f*cked tony's ex,even though tony never really slept w/ ol girl, the perception was there, and that was bad enough, and dirty af on chrissys part

he never really recovered from adrianna

tony basically f*cking Adrianna and everyone knowing about it

tony never settled that beef he had with pauly right after he had his baby girl... when pauly was doing donuts in his front yard

the whole drug / rehab thing

chrissy constantly threatening to sell out his mafia life to hollywood

chrissy basically calling t our with cleaver in front of everyone as a scumbag
Came to post this......

Chrissy is the easy answer here, this thread is crazy make you think on how many nikkas wanted Tony head at one point or another...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
my initial reaction reading the thread title was chrissy

he f*cked tony's ex,even though tony never really slept w/ ol girl, the perception was there, and that was bad enough, and dirty af on chrissys part

he never really recovered from adrianna

tony basically f*cking Adrianna and everyone knowing about it

tony never settled that beef he had with pauly right after he had his baby girl... when pauly was doing donuts in his front yard

the whole drug / rehab thing

chrissy constantly threatening to sell out his mafia life to hollywood

chrissy basically calling t our with cleaver in front of everyone as a scumbag
Tony should have killed Chris like 5 times over.......Chris couldnt even stand to even be in a room around Tony more than a few min post Adriana.....Everybody else saw it too, it was just Tony really loved Chris....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No Junior....

Crazy as watching back at times I questioned the times when he was actually acting like he had dementia or did he really have it........I question if he tried to pop Tony intentionally; as seen at the facility alot of the old uncle junior was still there when he was on his meds...I question why Junior shot Tony.....And the Janice Bobby component.......A Big part of Junior resented Tony over tricking him into being a Patsy boss

Whether he was on his meds is a different stroy, in or a few episodes before Tony got popped by June he was asking Janice on if she fed Junior and gave him his meds.....Which we know she wasnt, shyt being fed meals and having the company and attention is why he refused to leave the facility with Beppy; he even told Beppy subtly Janice tried to leave his gas on, and Beppy put two and two together Janice was trying to kill him for his money; like she was plotting on Livia.....

Maybe Junior shot Tony and played crazy to get out that house, as Janice was trying to kill him and took it out on Tony as that was his son in his eyes and had that crazy, not Bobby, and not that china boy:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was gonna say Richie but gotta go with Uncle Junior easily.

Uncle June was probably the funniest characters on the show when he was in a scene. It was pretty sad how he descended into craziness and Junior is a motherfukking dirtbag :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has motive and Tony is weakened by the end of the series. Bobby dead, Silvio in a coma, and Carlo turning state. That is good opportunity to put Tony in the bushes since I doubt he ever "forgave" him for the hit on his breh.

Wasn't Meadow engaged to Patsy's son by then? :heh: