Who was Tony Soprano's most DISGRUNTLE employee?

Pound for Pound: Who gave Tony the most anxiety?

• Richie Aprile

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Feech LaManna

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Ralph Cifaretto

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Patsy..

His twin brother got wacked and he had to suck it up, hold his tongue and continue working for Tony...he had a legit reason to hate Tony.

The poll is different from the thread question tho:martin:

Yeah, I was gonna post the same thing. Talk about tough pull to swallow. He even considered killing Tony a few times.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I think Paulie might be a honorable mention lol....i think he always was pissed inside that he had to take orders from a younger guy like Tony....specially since he came up with Tony’s dad....i was watching Pine Barrens the other day and he was disgusted how Tony was always belittling him....he was pissed how he was treated when he was locked up...feeding NY/ Johnny Sack info....wanting Carmine’s attention....even tho he had love for Tony and loyalty to a point, he was def disgruntled for like 6 seasons lol

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I think Paulie might be a honorable mention lol....i think he always was pissed inside that he had to take orders from a younger guy like Tony....specially since he came up with Tony’s dad....i was watching Pine Barrens the other day and he was disgusted how Tony was always belittling him....he was pissed how he was treated when he was locked up...feeding NY/ Johnny Sack info....wanting Carmine’s attention....even tho he had love for Tony and loyalty to a point, he was def disgruntled for like 6 seasons lol
The way he used to talk down to Paulie too :pachaha:

Credit to James because you can legit feel his presence as the Alpha dog in all his scenes.

Tony was like 15-20years younger than Paulie scolding him like he was a child at times :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

"John, when do I ever complain?" :watchitchrissy2:

Give him an ear and some chocolate mousse and he's spilling everything :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"John, when do I ever complain?" :watchitchrissy2:

Give him an ear and some chocolate mousse and he's spilling everything :russ:

Paulie is a scumbag through and through. He is the type you would never want as a coworker let alone a friend. Unashamedly kisses ass to those above him, ruthlessly shyts on those below him and talks shyt behind everyone's backs.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
my initial reaction reading the thread title was chrissy

he f*cked tony's ex,even though tony never really slept w/ ol girl, the perception was there, and that was bad enough, and dirty af on chrissys part

he never really recovered from adrianna

tony basically f*cking Adrianna and everyone knowing about it

tony never settled that beef he had with pauly right after he had his baby girl... when pauly was doing donuts in his front yard

the whole drug / rehab thing

chrissy constantly threatening to sell out his mafia life to hollywood

chrissy basically calling t our with cleaver in front of everyone as a scumbag

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Richie wanted smoke with Tony so bad he fukked Tony's sister. Tony shows up at the house first thing in the morning and Richie opens the door in a bathrobe holding a spatula. "Want some eggs, Tone?":youngsabo:

Richie has the most disgruntled crown off that alone.

PS - Tiny got out of pocket with Don Richie in the mall and Richie hit him with the "how's yo sistah nikka?":lolbron:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Richie creeps me out. Just superb acting. He looks like a mix between Al Pacino and Ric Flair. Dude was always angry and out of control. Wasn't trying to conform to the new way of things. He absolutely despised Tony. Took everything in him to not lose on it on Tony.

Sad Uncle Junion was very disappointed that Richie couldn't get support to make a move on Tony. :gucci:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Patsy..

His twin brother got wacked and he had to suck it up, hold his tongue and continue working for Tony...he had a legit reason to hate Tony.

The poll is different from the thread question tho:martin:

He's my pick too. Soul must have been cooking working for a man that arranged the death of his twin. Would have made for a CLASSIC Carlito's Way type ending if he got wacked by Parisi because I done forgot about dude for the rest of the series.

But nah we got that black out shyt. :francis:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
He's my pick too. Soul must have been cooking working for a man that arranged the death of his twin. Would have made for a CLASSIC Carlito's Way type ending if he got wacked by Parisi because I done forgot about dude for the rest of the series.

But nah we got that black out shyt. :francis:

But Patsy wasnt disgruntle, he didn't really cause Tony many problems.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Richie with those Manson lamps.

What was the name of that fool who hung himself...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
With the exception of Silvio, seems like everybody was disgruntled at one point
Silvio was disgruntled too....First with Christopher with Chris being chosen over him in the Esplande...And then later with Bobby; as he started to see Tony didnt fully trust Sil as he knows NY sent feelers to him, and his other management....Sil got over his issues quick though