Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:

the men that leave comments under Kevin’s samuels Ig page lol

most of them make good money but they have problems finding a wife :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I legit have cousins nicknamed Pookie and Ray-Ray.

Plus there's like 4 or 5 cousins and uncle's named Willie and at least one Otis. :russ::yeshrug:

.....also got an uncle LeRoy.
Every willie I know is a friendly,stand up nikka:ehh: type to fix your car for the low or help you move with short notice because all of them have pickup trucks :russ:

side note,I’ve never met a baby or child named willie:patrice: it’s like all them nikkas just spawn at about 15-16 years old:bryan:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Don't know who pookie is, but this Ray Ray guy seems to be pretty good at playing Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All I know is Dr Umar said he can't psychologize all them Pookies and Ray Rays on the corner.

JauntyDemandingHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
There was two nikkas . Pookie and Poochie.

One was a drug dealer blood from the block who wore gold frames and the other was a guerilla drug dealer.

Pookie ran the whole east coast on some blood shyt for many years.

Poochie ran the drug game on the east coast.