Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's a difference between facts and feelings.

You feel like I traffic in anti Black male stereotypes but if you're pressed to bolster those claims with evidence, you'll move on to other specious claims. Take this time to study.

You claim that people can't congregate without violent crime occurring

Which stupid and not supported by an ounce of evidence.

You are so fake smart that you are completely stupid :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:

I'm not sure why y'all keep bringing up Kevin Samuels as a incel woman hater. He's been hanging around more and more famous black men. Didn't he collab with Future, the epitome of Pookie?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wish those dudes let it go and mess with women on their levels. A lot of those YouTube dudes, you can tell, ain’t have money before YouTube and thought that was going to balance the equation.

Outside of AMS, the point these dudes don’t push enough is Pookies and Ray Rays are fukking these same women for free and way less effort. :yeshrug: