Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Only "Pookie" I know is my Mama's cousin. And I had a habit of calling all yer cousin's Aunt/Uncle so she was "Aunt Pookie" :yeshrug:

Never knew a "Ray Ray"... But Man-Man beat the shyt outta ******* over some chick and he was never heard from again. At least not at ********** but I knew

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:
those fools mad at "pookie & ray ray" exposing themselves

why would they be concerned with the women into that vibe¿

if they were winning with the top tier women they should be concerned with they wouldn't have time to be mad

steady crying over poor birds & the men they love

ha

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:
Exactly
Life is far from perfect or fair

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Man man got caught up in that mess with peanut and Quida scamming niccas smh

iu

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Someone is looking for Pookie in a Walmart as we speak… shouldn’t have brought his ass