Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The white version is chad. I don’t know why everyone agreed on this random name. But I hear it a lot now

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:

The thug Manosohere is filled with idealistic average looking thugs, who were convinced that once they got a change to Thier demeanor to be one more street and violent, all those hot chicks who never would give them play if they remained true to themselves would come begging at their feet.
Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc).
So-called Pookies can be betamale provider.
pookies can have weak stroke game. I have piped a pookies girl before, a drug dealer breh, few days before his wedding.
Pookies can have dad bods, average looks.
As for charisma, women have already bought into the illusion or preconceived notion of pookism, there's nothing squares can do to overcome that. You can't even approach these women into pookies, if you don't exude that street demeanor, for 90 percent of them you don't matter as a so-called square. usually, I ignore them and that gets them riled up . Yeah I'm a "lame" (according to them, I'm a lame cause I don't do drugs, deal drugs, sagg my pants, wear jewelry,etc) that didn't look your way fukk you bytch. Now you want me cause I ignored your ass? I don't date your kind. That my demeanor to them. Sometimes it works and they show interest.
What is charisma ? Must I act a fool to exude charisma?.
they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.
Pookies" hate " peace living squares" like me who don't do drugs, act a fool, or blast out loud music.
They see that as a sign of weakness. Being reserved.
Pookism it seems cuts across, socioeconomic lines. Nowadays you got middle class pookies.its a culture thing. As someone who's lived both hood and suburban life id say some surb dudes and women have that same mentality it's a culture they adopted.
Pookies think they the only ones who can be violent. I threatened to kill a pookie that destroyed my rental apartment, what he do? He called for backup.

Hate the term pookie seems elitist, but considering, even rich kids act the same now, it's a culture thing.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
The thug Manosohere is filled with idealistic average looking thugs, who were convinced that once they got a change to Thier demeanor to be one more street and violent, all those hot chicks who never would give them play if they remained true to themselves would come begging at their feet.
Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc).
So-called Pookies can be betamale provider.
pookies can have weak stroke game. I have piped a pookies girl before, a drug dealer breh, few days before his wedding.
Pookies can have dad bods, average looks.
As for charisma, women have already bought into the illusion or preconceived notion of pookism, there's nothing squares can do to overcome that. You can't even approach these women into pookies, if you don't exude that street demeanor, for 90 percent of them you don't matter as a so-called square. usually, I ignore them and that gets them riled up . Yeah I'm a "lame" (according to them, I'm a lame cause I don't do drugs, deal drugs, sagg my pants, wear jewelry,etc) that didn't look your way fukk you bytch. Now you want me cause I ignored your ass? I don't date your kind. That my demeanor to them. Sometimes it works and they show interest.
What is charisma ? Must I act a fool to exude charisma?.
they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.
Pookies" hate " peace living squares" like me who don't do drugs, act a fool, or blast out loud music.
They see that as a sign of weakness. Being reserved.
Pookism it seems cuts across, socioeconomic lines. Nowadays you got middle class pookies.its a culture thing. As someone who's lived both hood and suburban life id say some surb dudes and women have that same mentality it's a culture they adopted.
Pookies think they the only ones who can be violent. I threatened to kill a pookie that destroyed my rental apartment, what he do? He called for backup.

Hate the term pookie seems elitist, but considering, even rich kids act the same now, it's a culture thing.
:mjlol:

Breh you literally sound like a the guy I'm describing :russ:

There's no such thing as Thug Manosphere, even in mainstream Hip Hop. The Thug personna a sex symbol hasn't been prevelant since 2005 (Pac,DMX, 50 Cent).

Again my post is and was highlighting that a good looking "alpha" guy will get play from girls, regardless whether he's "hood" "military" "Black revolutionary" "criminal" even a serial killer or nuclear physicist.

Women's determination is biological not social.
I don't know what you're arguing for or against, but man you sound mad:lolbron::mjlol:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Never knew anybody named Pookie or Ray Ray but we did start calling one dude Nino and another dude Pookie(new jack city) at work

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
All I know is Dr Umar said he can't psychologize all them Pookies and Ray Rays on the corner.

JauntyDemandingHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

So when y’all gone start? Or y’all still waiting on his school ? :mjlol:

Coli nikkas love them some harmless father figures :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So when y’all gone start? Or y’all still waiting on his school ? :mjlol:

Coli nikkas love them some harmless father figures :mjlol:
oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

I'm waiting for the day where Umar is on a live and a white woman is seen behind him. Not only will the internet break, but I'll need my heart doctor on standby.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between facts and feelings.

You feel like I traffic in anti Black male stereotypes but if you're pressed to bolster those claims with evidence, you'll move on to other specious claims. Take this time to study.
A Rethuglicans favorite phrase.

With that said:
A racist stereotype for people to fall back on.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
:mjlol:

Breh you literally sound like a the guy I'm describing :russ:

There's no such thing as Thug Manosphere, even in mainstream Hip Hop. The Thug personna a sex symbol hasn't been prevelant since 2005 (Pac,DMX, 50 Cent).

Again my post is and was highlighting that a good looking "alpha" guy will get play from girls, regardless whether he's "hood" "military" "Black revolutionary" "criminal" even a serial killer or nuclear physicist.

Women's determination is biological not social.
I don't know what you're arguing for or against, but man you sound mad:lolbron::mjlol:

Of course there's no thug Manosohere, I'm just generalising same way you and others generalized the so called Manosohere, I didn't even know what it was until this year. Seems the other way around too, some thugs would damn near contemplate killing Thier girl if they messed with non thug brehs, how dear she smash a non ghetto styled breh, over me I'm the apex
:sadcam:

those shytting on Manosohere guys do it to feel better about themselves .

Kevin Samuels could take your girl. Don't generalize

You said the thug persona has died out?:comeon:

You don't believe some BLK women been brainwashed to be reseptive to certain antisocial traits?:usure:

Last edited: