Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
In all honesty - its basically any black man who wears trendy clothes, speaks in slang, gets a haircut every 2 weeks, and been gettin hoes since high school.

Pookie & Ray Ray can also be an athlete or just a regular fly nikka or a convicted felon who has murdered black men and got away with it.

Daps
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:
:mjtf:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Some Game :

The black manosphere/redpill is filled with idealistic average looking lames, who were convinced that once they got a good job and became "middle class" providers, all those hot chicks who never gave them play would come begging at their feet.

Once they realize that it's never gonna happen(coz they have a dad bod, average mediocre pipe game, average looks, zero charisma etc) , they start hating on athletic and masculine hood guys, and pretend like "marriage" is the be all end all of dating.

Kevin Samuels is the poster boy for this.
If you are average looking, a good looking pretty boy is gonna turn your wife/GF on regardless what your job title is and regardless where he grew up.

This biology... But ugly cats want their provider status to override that and it never will.

Doing 3 hour livestreams on single mother black women etc... Breh go outside and get you a bytch born in 2000:francis::unimpressed:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The polar opposites of a high value male
nYTOcBr.png