Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yup breh.. 0-3 against these guys is too much.

All it takes is one bad quarter and its done..you have to play almost perfect basketball for 48 minutes..or hope KD has a bad shooting night.

Cavs need to start with a big lead next game and just build from there. Bron and Kyrie take too many bad shots in the clutch for them to win a close game.
Klay alone can put a close game out of reach..nevermind KD or Steph.
Yep they should've won game 3, those last 3-2 min bad shots and rebounds really made them lose

It would been 2-2 going back to cali

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Couldn't find the Browns thread but yall cut my nikka Tyvis :sadbucks:.. Cavs in 7 though :Bombaye:
Heard about it yesterday
3c250adae93b7fdb3279fc45a45da677.png

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Yep they should've won game 3, those last 3-2 min bad shots and rebounds really made them lose

It would been 2-2 going back to cali
There is no pressure right now...they are/were expected to lose anyway.

Just make sure you are up 8 or 9 in the first. You cant let those dudes go on 12-2 runs in 50 seconds.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
This team is incredibly talented. Bad habits always come back in the end and this team was wildly arrogant. Just need more discipline. Like i said in the game thread..don't break up the core.

Rough series/playoffs for Kyle and Deron. I'd still bring them back. Need a full training camp with this team.

Lue was out coached and Tristan was extremely disappointing/unrealible. I think both will learn from this. Lue two years straight has conceded Game 1 by not having his team prepared and Tristan was actually game planned for he didn't handle it well. Lue still doesn't trust inexperienced players and hasn't been able to rotate properly.

Lue's number one priority is creating an offense and defense that can flourish with LeBron on the bench.

Bring back David Griffin.

Only realistic moves I'd make this summer is to go after Tony Allen. Trade Iman, Channing, and a future protected first for Melo if his ego can handle a reduced role.

Ideally they need athleticism with shooting. That isn't cheap or easy to find and there really is next to none available in FA. Cedi Osman could eventually fill that role but I doubt he will have an impact next season.

Happy to see JR alive and thriving...I'm giving him a pass this season because of everything he's dealing with off the court. He can bounce back.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This team is incredibly talented. Bad habits always come back in the end and this team was wildly arrogant. Just need more discipline. Like i said in the game thread..don't break up the core.

Rough series/playoffs for Kyle and Deron. I'd still bring them back. Need a full training camp with this team.

Lue was out coached and Tristan was extremely disappointing/unrealible. I think both will learn from this. Lue two years straight has conceded Game 1 by not having his team prepared and Tristan was actually game planned for he didn't handle it well. Lue still doesn't trust inexperienced players and hasn't been able to rotate properly.

Lue's number one priority is creating an offense and defense that can flourish with LeBron on the bench.

Bring back David Griffin.

Only realistic moves I'd make this summer is to go after Tony Allen. Trade Iman, Channing, and a future protected first for Melo if his ego can handle a reduced role.

Ideally they need athleticism with shooting. That isn't cheap or easy to find and there really is next to none available in FA. Cedi Osman could eventually fill that role but I doubt he will have an impact next season.

Happy to see JR alive and thriving...I'm giving him a pass this season because of everything he's dealing with off the court. He can bounce back.
it hurts...:mjcry:

were gonna even this up next year, but thats such a long wait:damn:, the next three months and the entire nba season is gonna be unbearable on here:scusthov: