Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Cavs have won 1 quarter in this series and you think it's just about defense?

They have a long list of issues that one two-way perimeter player wouldn't have fixed.

Sure, but if you let them score 33 points every quarter then defense is the #1 issue. It's been our issue all season long. Now its just biting us in the ass because we aren't playing Marcus Smart. PG would definitely be a game changer against this team.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Sure, but if you let them score 33 points every quarter then defense is the #1 issue. It's been our issue all season long. PG would definitely be a game changer against this team.

There's a short list of players that would've changed or helped the outcome and it isn't Paul George.

And I'm one of the few people here that defend him.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
There's a short list of players that would've changed or helped the outcome and it isn't Paul George.

And I'm one of the few people here that defend him.

What do you need to defend him from? Everyone knows how good he is. Him playing next to Bron would be the closest thing you could get to Kawhi playing next to Bron.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
What do you need to defend him from? Everyone knows how good he is. Him playing next to Bron would be the closest thing you could get to Kawhi playing next to Bron.

He gets shytted on here regularly.

And Kawhi is much better than George. I know it's easier to think or look for a quick fix or answer as a fan. But there are fundamental things that need to change.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The outcome is as it should be...

Bogut was the onky hope...at least u coukd defend 3 and let him defend thw drives... Gsw went for 17-3s

This was decided the moment KD becames a p*ssy

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
He gets shytted on here regularly.

And Kawhi is much better than George. I know it's easier to think or look for a quick fix or answer as a fan. But there fundamental things that need to change.

Clearly Kawhi is better lol. But the biggest fundamental problem for our team is the defensive side of the ball. We have too many shytty defenders lol. I know it's only 2 games but it looks like we need another 2 way star.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:to: We had it, brehs. The Cavs had it for the taking tonight. Just gotta complete in game 4 and leave it on the floor.

It's weird seeing people on here actively root against Cleveland for no real reason.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:to: We had it, brehs. The Cavs had it for the taking tonight. Just gotta complete in game 4 and leave it on the floor.

It's weird seeing people on here actively root against Cleveland for no real reason.