loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Rebounds fuk the cavs up in all three games

TT should been violated...i swear curry had like about 30 rebounds

Kevin love is too soft...its like he dont make any impact on the game

Kyrie low IQ shot selections is just too much...stop trying to be mythical Kobe. Kobe shooting like curry and KD is myth

Lebron should did more in the second half and change his attention to rebounding. Stop trying out three point the Warriors when you got the lead dumb nikka

Disappointed but i had Warriors winning this year tho. Cavs cant really do nothing offseason...like who you going to add, your team is too soft and the coach is trash. Rebound is about effort in the team did not show that but thats on Lue dumbass for not get at the players

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Rebounds fuk the cavs up in all three games
great strategy by GSW...

they are sealing thompson away...

Draymond is blocking him from the rim and allowing KD or steph to pick th rebounds...

cavs is missing size on the defensive so they can chase the guys off the 3 line.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
great strategy by GSW...

they are sealing thompson away...

Draymond is blocking him from the rim and allowing KD or steph to pick th rebounds...

cavs is missing size on the defensive so they can chase the guys off the 3 line.
I wanted one those 35 and 15 rebound games from lebron, i knew cavs was going to loose when i check the scoreboard and seen 8(TT) to 16 (Curry) rebounds. They have too much weapons

What can the cavs do offseason to win? I believe the team is way too soft and not disciplined

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
200w.gif

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I wonder why derrick williams didnt take some of TT minutes... At least u get 3 point shooting...

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
front runner was mighty quiet this game...

this is why i fukk with Durant.. dude looked the same regardless... if they had barnes still.. would have been a repeat.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
front runner was mighty quiet this game...

this is why i fukk with Durant.. dude looked the same regardless... if they had barnes still.. would have been a repeat.
They had to get Durant or we repeat

We need trish stratus to rebound again for next game

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Cavs have outplayed them the last 7/8 quarters. Unfortunately they may have dug themselves too big of a hole
Yup breh.. 0-3 against these guys is too much.

All it takes is one bad quarter and its done..you have to play almost perfect basketball for 48 minutes..or hope KD has a bad shooting night.

Cavs need to start with a big lead next game and just build from there. Bron and Kyrie take too many bad shots in the clutch for them to win a close game.
Klay alone can put a close game out of reach..nevermind KD or Steph.

Last edited:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Yup breh.. 0-3 against these guys is too much.

All it takes is one bad quarter and its done..you have to play almost perfect basketball for 48 minutes..or hope KD has a bad shooting night.

Il never count bron out. If they somehow pulled this off it would be one of the, if not The biggest upset in sports history