Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
last night lebron got irritated at deron for not taking a 3:dwillhuh:

I know deron is coming from a really different offensive style and that's why he rarely looks for his shot or doesn't throw up a 3 if he's not comfortable on how the defender is closing out. but when bron whips those passes to those guys on the perimeter he expects them to take it

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
last night lebron got irritated at deron for not taking a 3:dwillhuh:

I know deron is coming from a really different offensive style and that's why he rarely looks for his shot or doesn't throw up a 3 if he's not comfortable on how the defender is closing out. but when bron whips those passes to those guys on the perimeter he expects them to take it
i got irritated.. he is pasing on OPEN 3s.. WIDE OPEN.. even JR who loves to gun was shocked

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@jaguar paw How's Larry looking in the D-league?

Not used to the speed obviously but got 3 blocks without barely even jumping. You forget how long he is (:dame:).

I don't know if he will get any burn this postseason unless there is an injury. But if he sticks with the plan this summer he could easily be back to where he was next season.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not used to the speed obviously but got 3 blocks without barely even jumping. You forget how long he is (:dame:).

I don't know if he will get any burn this postseason unless there is an injury. But if he sticks with the plan this summer he could easily be back to where he was next season.

He's there for two weeks right? I'd assume that they're going to get his conditioning better and then throw him out there for the last couple weeks of the season to see how he does. His style of game doesn't need anything other than him to get back into shape.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
He's there for two weeks right? I'd assume that they're going to get his conditioning better and then throw him out there for the last couple weeks of the season to see how he does. His style of game doesn't need anything other than him to get back into shape.

He's thinner than his playing weight....granted the Finals are are still 3 months away. He needs to get his weight up along with his wind.