Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
brehs, I have an admission to make

as a San Antonio fan, I am worried about your squad

i am literally not concerned about the warriors at all sure they could beat us but that's going 7 and i'm still not all worried about them pump shot tin men

someone thing about this team man... i'll never wish injury on anybody, but i hope bron gets hurt. fukk this muhfukka everybody get hurt he never been hurt ever except when he got cramps when we smoked him in that finals

but lebron seems so focused... kawhi my boy for real for real but i don't got the numbers in front of me but isn't bron having a better statistical season than him? shyt if kawhi is our leader lebron murks him in that category.

land beats GS in the finals. but if we advance this could be the first time bron legitimately beats our squad.

i'm worried. we all seen playoff bron but they gotta limit his minutes, WTF are they doing? he played a primetime game against OKC after a long stretch and kerr rests his starting 5 during the game of the year. what's he tryin to prove, no hate.

i say 7 if we make it to you in the finals, who know how many with GS, they're dorothy's bench status with yall

school a breh? if one can
:gucci:
NEGGED!

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Road Trippin podcast this week
Kyrie legit knows LA Bloods...they told him to ask RJ about his family history :deadmanny:

He found out RJ's pops apparently is an OG Blood who turned into a crackhead.

LeBron mentioned how Jerome Lane shat on him as a youth.

Kyrie and LeBron discussed their past communication/trust issues they had in the beginning.

Podcast was dope as usual.
they don't call him Bryie for nothing...
ZmeObbO.png