Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Gonna take a lil time to gel:yeshrug: I was glad to see D will resemble a talented offensive player at last:dwillhuh:

I'm confident they can pull it together and get plays working and much needed defense come playoffs. D Will definitely has been putting in work these last games along with Derek.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Brehs...it hurts to say this but there is a large possibility the Cavs won't win the chip this year. Don't get me wrong they definitely can and should squad talent wise, but playing defense isn't something you can just turn on and up to playoff caliber like a light switch. Defense has to be an identity to win a chip:wow:....I'm still cavs til the lights go out, but I gotta be realistic.....unless I see a major identity change in the next few weeks I have my reservations about the post season. Hopefully the next few weeks show change.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...it hurts to say this but there is a large possibility the Cavs won't win the chip this year. Don't get me wrong they definitely can and should squad talent wise, but playing defense isn't something you can just turn on and up to playoff caliber like a light switch. Defense has to be an identity to win a chip:wow:....I'm still cavs til the lights go out, but I gotta be realistic.....unless I see a major identity change in the next few weeks I have my reservations about the post season. Hopefully the next few weeks show change.
:yeshrug:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

is this your first season watching a lebron team?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Denver got so many open 3s smh..and its been going on for months now...this is worse than just "bad defense".

These bums better get it right quick.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Denver got so many open 3s smh..and its been going on for months now...this is worse than just "bad defense".

These bums better get it right quick.
they coasting..

if they were to meet denver again they would whip on denver bad.. but since its a team they should have won easy..they played like it didnt matter.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all think the Cavs resting vs the Hornets since they got a back to back tomorrow against the Wizards at home. I got good seats close to the court but I ain't trying to waste my time if the big 3 resting :sadcam:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Y'all think the Cavs resting vs the Hornets since they got a back to back tomorrow against the Wizards at home. I got good seats close to the court but I ain't trying to waste my time if the big 3 resting :sadcam:
depends if they win or lose tonight i think... cant let boston get first seed.. they dont need it but its cool to be comfortable.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yup, you can give me those tickets :lolbron:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
depends if they win or lose tonight i think... cant let boston get first seed.. they dont need it but its cool to be comfortable.
Yup, you can give me those tickets :lolbron:

I know they said they don't rest home games that's why I'm worried

My tickets for the hornets and Kevin Love not cleared yet to play back to back so I'm thinking they going to rest tonight and play tomorrow

So I hope that losing to the Nuggets make them want to play tho

This sucks I brought these tickets as a birthday present to myself and wanted to take my son to see Lebron and Kyrie play:mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I know they said they don't rest home games that's why I'm worried

My tickets for the hornets and Kevin Love not cleared yet to play back to back so I'm thinking they going to rest tonight and play tomorrow

So I hope that losing to the Nuggets make them want to play tho

This sucks I brought these tickets as a birthday present to myself and wanted to take my son to see Lebron and Kyrie play:mjcry:
I think they play, Love might not, but everybody else should. They got to get their continuity and rotations together now everybody is back