Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, I have an admission to make

as a San Antonio fan, I am worried about your squad

i am literally not concerned about the warriors at all sure they could beat us but that's going 7 and i'm still not all worried about them pump shot tin men

someone thing about this team man... i'll never wish injury on anybody, but i hope bron gets hurt. fukk this muhfukka everybody get hurt he never been hurt ever except when he got cramps when we smoked him in that finals

but lebron seems so focused... kawhi my boy for real for real but i don't got the numbers in front of me but isn't bron having a better statistical season than him? shyt if kawhi is our leader lebron murks him in that category.

land beats GS in the finals. but if we advance this could be the first time bron legitimately beats our squad.

i'm worried. we all seen playoff bron but they gotta limit his minutes, WTF are they doing? he played a primetime game against OKC after a long stretch and kerr rests his starting 5 during the game of the year. what's he tryin to prove, no hate.

i say 7 if we make it to you in the finals, who know how many with GS, they're dorothy's bench status with yall

school a breh? if one can

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

i am literally not concerned about the warriors at all sure they could beat us but that's going 7 and i'm still not all worried about them pump shot tin men

someone thing about this team man... i'll never wish injury on anybody, but i hope bron gets hurt. fukk this muhfukka everybody get hurt he never been hurt ever except when he got cramps when we smoked him in that finals

but lebron seems so focused... kawhi my boy for real for real but i don't got the numbers in front of me but isn't bron having a better statistical season than him? shyt if kawhi is our leader lebron murks him in that category.

land beats GS in the finals. but if we advance this could be the first time bron legitimately beats our squad.

i'm worried. we all seen playoff bron but they gotta limit his minutes, WTF are they doing? he played a primetime game against OKC after a long stretch and kerr rests his starting 5 during the game of the year. what's he tryin to prove, no hate.

i say 7 if we make it to you in the finals, who know how many with GS, they're dorothy's bench status with yall

:scust: you really posted that :gucci:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
you just come in our thread and wish an injury on our best player :dahell:

negged

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Negged

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Negged:nawnikka:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
CAVS NEED TO PLAY DEFENSE :beli:

i really dnt like the defense

This is the WHOLE issue as far as I'm concerned.

Lebron looks like a wizard on offense right now. Kyrie will score. Someone else on the squad will hit them shots.

But that offense ain't so good that they can be winning games 115-110 every night. They NEED to get a rhythm on defense that can hold teams to 100 or so. They need SOME semblance of being able to make stops when Lebron is sitting. They can't win shyt with the defense they showing now.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Lebron looks like a wizard on offense right now. Kyrie will score. Someone else on the squad will hit them shots.

But that offense ain't so good that they can be winning games 115-110 every night. They NEED to get a rhythm on defense that can hold teams to 100 or so. They need SOME semblance of being able to make stops when Lebron is sitting. They can't win shyt with the defense they showing now.
defense is starting to look better...

as Lue said.. JR is his best perimeter defender...

when him and shump in the line up... defense looks much better..

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

I think they take their foot off the gas on defense to be honest

But also Lue will let bad performing lineups linger too long on the floor sometimes

In game adjustments matter in the playoffs in a very serious way

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I think they take their foot off the gas on defense to be honest

But also Lue will let bad performing lineups linger too long on the floor sometimes

In game adjustments matter in the playoffs in a very serious way

Derrick willliams is a better defender than jr

Lbj , kyrie, derrick , love and tristan

Its a good line up cuz the only weak link on defense here is kyrie

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Derrick willliams is a better defender than jr

Lbj , kyrie, derrick , love and tristan

Its a good line up cuz the only weak link on defense here is kyrie
I saw jr and shump hold gordon to 4 fg...

Just by staying in front at all time...

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Road Trippin podcast this week
Kyrie legit knows LA Bloods...they told him to ask RJ about his family history :deadmanny:

He found out RJ's pops apparently is an OG Blood who turned into a crackhead.

LeBron mentioned how Jerome Lane shat on him as a youth.

Kyrie and LeBron discussed their past communication/trust issues they had in the beginning.

Podcast was dope as usual.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Road Trippin podcast this week
Kyrie legit knows LA Bloods...they told him to ask RJ about his family history :deadmanny:

He found out RJ's pops apparently is an OG Blood who turned into a crackhead.

LeBron mentioned how Jerome Lane shat on him as a youth.

Kyrie and LeBron discussed their past communication/trust issues they had in the beginning.

Podcast was dope as usual.

RJ got a serious broadcast and social media career ahead of him

He is perfect for the ,medium

And he been hitting them threes lately........