Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tristan walked off the floor no fukks given.. mad at being benched most of the 4rth?
snakebitten season :francis:

team chemistry has not had a chance to develop with all these additions and injuries

its not that serious bruh. Lue benched Kyrie cuz he was playing like trash..And Shump hurt himself trying to catch that poster he been trying to get the last 3 years. They be aight

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
its not that serious bruh. Lue benched Kyrie cuz he was playing like trash..And Shump hurt himself trying to catch that poster he been trying to get the last 3 years. They be aight
Tristan u mean? He still walk to the dresser without looking back while time was still on the clock...

Maybe he mad the Kardashian cant make the games:russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tristan u mean? He still walk to the dresser without looking back while time was still on the clock...

Maybe he mad the Kardashian cant make the games:russ:

Mos def her fukking him up. This shyt wasnt happening before the contract. I know TT done earned his but right now i dunno. Plus The Cavs wives a tight group. You know good and gatdamn well they aint having the Kardashian over for tea. She always tryna be where its lit

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Mos def her fukking him up. This shyt wasnt happening before the contract. I know TT done earned his but right now i dunno. Plus The Cavs wives a tight group. You know good and gatdamn well they aint having the Kardashian over for tea. She always tryna be where its lit

:deadrose:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:wow:
Lebron +14 in 38 minutes, rest of team -6 in 10 minutes. MVP

Lebron goes out with 4:52 in the 2nd quarter, up 8.

Lineup: Kyrie-Deron-Shump-Love-TT, 2-0 Cavs over next minute, then Jefferson comes in for Deron.

Kyrie-Shump-Jefferson-Love-TT. Basically a Finals lineup outside of Lebron. Outscored 10-2 by Utah over the next 3:30.

Lebron goes out with 2:36 in the 3rd, lead back up to 6.

Lineup: Kyrie-Deron-JR-Jefferson-TT. One of the most experienced lineups the Cavs can put on the court without Lebron. Outscored 6-0 by Utah over next 2:36.

Lebron comes in for entire 4th with game tied and they win by 8.

That's how Lebron ends up +14 and Kyrie/Shump/Jefferson/TT all hovering around 0, with Love at freaking -5.

Some people try to claim that +/- doesn't matter, but I don't see how when it's so consistent the whole season and year after year. Lebron outscoring the other team with EVERY lineup on the floor. Kyrie and the rest of the starters are getting killed in ANY lineup that don't involve Lebron.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lebron goes out with 4:52 in the 2nd quarter, up 8.

Lineup: Kyrie-Deron-Shump-Love-TT, 2-0 Cavs over next minute, then Jefferson comes in for Deron.

Kyrie-Shump-Jefferson-Love-TT. Basically a Finals lineup outside of Lebron. Outscored 10-2 by Utah over the next 3:30.

Lebron goes out with 2:36 in the 3rd, lead back up to 6.

Lineup: Kyrie-Deron-JR-Jefferson-TT. One of the most experienced lineups the Cavs can put on the court without Lebron. Outscored 6-0 by Utah over next 2:36.

Lebron comes in for entire 4th with game tied and they win by 8.

That's how Lebron ends up +14 and Kyrie/Shump/Jefferson/TT all hovering around 0, with Love at freaking -5.

Some people try to claim that +/- doesn't matter, but I don't see how when it's so consistent the whole season and year after year. Lebron outscoring the other team with EVERY lineup on the floor. Kyrie and the rest of the starters are getting killed in ANY lineup that don't involve Lebron.

And whats even more glaring is that lineups with Lebron and the bench still puts the hurt defensive and offensively on opposing squads

It cant be stated enough....Lebron james is a talisman