Who SHOULD be the "pillars" of AEW??? Poll Added..

Who Should be the 'Pillars' of AEW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is accurate.

This on the otherhand, absolutely off base. You're assuming that WWE, at that time, would care about a low card act when the main goal of everything was trying to make Roman look strong. Gimmick was toxic enough that Cody wanted it to end after 6 months and led to him leaving the company, and in turn making himself a bigger star.

Stop.

Cody was never actually good as a performer and piggy backed off bullet club. Once aj left and leadership of bullet club was implied to omega.
Cody was inferior.
when roh champion in the indie wrasslers who svaed wrasslin litmus workrate test versus daniels.
Plus the actual 'ring of honor' work. Mjf lapped cody with less ring time in aew. Using the same aew ring of honor work to his higher drawing.
incomparison to cody's nepotism based advantage holding the ring of honor.
via work to work bell to bell.

Cody is a pick me.
That knew he was not up to quality with his running circle in bullet club. That is why cody self restricted himself from the aew title.

After numerous fails in the top card in njpw, roh and the nwa. Two thirds of which he held the company's mentioned top strap.
To draw the conclusion he was a hanger on and pick me.
He is delussional as his race rant. Where instead of leaning into being pr. Plus having a black wife. He approved his wife.
to make an ass of herself as a face. Plus approved a covert maga rant.
which is on record and could cause damage in the future to his parental sway. When his own three fourths black child questions his allegiance.
when cody made a covert maga promo.
Like his dad worst racist of all time former tag partner. Showcasing no growth. While married to a black woman as well.
Cody went to the indies. Which cody desperately needed to do and still never ramped significantly. So cody went back to being an inhouse talent at wwe. So he could not be further exposed around higher quality workers. Which occurred every booking date cody was featured. on the indy's to njpw, to roh to corgan's nwa. Plus he was always overshadowed by his way more talented brother consistently. Where of course that is his only good outing.
in his entire venture to the indy's.
as cody is a supreme pick me based on complete nepotism. Who still has no idea how to be vulnerable. When his father duhtay wrote the book.
on being vulnerable in the best viral moment in tv history before i made the internet profitable. For you to write this wwe bias bullshyt. Unsubstantiated by fact.
or even your own match rant rating writings. If cody is so good. Where are your cody Rhodes actual match rants?
Oh i thought so. They are figments of your imagination. Like cody rhodes being good.

Cody is sheer nepotism going unchecked.
He is literally the dirt sheet nepotism fueled hissy fit. That shane mcmahon reportedly had backstage
Except cody is on staff and roster as a former evp of aew and wwe superstar.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Correct, was referring to Stardust.

Explain how was stardust toxic?
When golddust already pushed the envelope of toxicity. Way past any character point cody is capable of achieving.

We can start at how goldust had to be put over by savio vega. To illustrate toxicity.
Yet since you know none of this history.

You choose to try to quote my rant. Dismissed by typos. In and on a board where fat is spelled phat.

As far as cody in the wwe and as stardust.
stardust was never under that type of scrutiny.
As a toxic character like dustin was originally. That the golddust gimmick implied.
Down to having trans surgery for implants.

So how was stardust toxic and it never did anything anywhere remotely close.
To pushing the envelope.
like the androgynous golddust attitide era. During the pg era of all things as well.

You dudes are wwe bias. Who create false narratives. Like children trying to only watch wwe. When alternatives were on other channels in higher quality in rhe nwa and ecw to aew.

So give us this rant on how stardust was toxic.

As starman was painted pink and a given a nod.
as one of the original nes hof great babyface characters. Yet cody who fails to study the past. Entrenched in the pg era with a gimmick that makes psychological sense. Plus is completely tame in regards to golddust in every possible way is toxic?!!!
Get's ta ranting.

I wanna read this.

If cody did not want to play stardust.
Cody should have gone to the indy's originally. Instead of being a product of complete nepotism and being an in house wwe performer. As cody has the state championship of georgia. Yet can't work in psychology mat based driven ringwork and workrate.
to save his nepotism enabled life.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Stop.

Cody was never actually good as a performer and piggy backed off bullet club. Once aj left and leadership of bullet club was implied to omega.
Cody was inferior.
when roh champion in the indie wrasslers who svaed wrasslin litmus workrate test versus daniels.
Plus the actual 'ring of honor' work. Mjf lapped cody with less ring time in aew. Using the same aew ring of honor work to hisnhigher drawing incomparison to cody advantage work to work bell to bell.

Cody is a pick me.
That knew he was not up to quality with his running circle in bullet club. That is why cody self restricted himself from the aew title.

After numerous fails in the top card in njpw, roh and the nwa. Two thirds of which he held the company's mentioned top strap.
To draw the conclusion he was a hanger on and pick me.
He is delussional as his race rant. Where instead of leaning into being pr. Plus having a black wife. He aporoved his wife to make an ass of herself as a face. Plus approced a covert maga rant which is on recird and could cause damage in the future to his parental sway. When his own three fourths black child questions his allegiance.
when cody made a covert maga promo like his dad worst racist of all time former tag partner. Showcasing no growth. While married to a black woman as well.
Cody went to the indies. Which he needed to do and still never ramped significantly. So he went back to being an inhouse talent at wwe. So he could not be further exposed around higher quality workers. Which occurred every booking date cody was featured. on the indy's to njpw, to roh to corgan's nwa. Plus he was always overshadowed by his way more talented brother consistently. Where of course that is his only good outing.
in his entire venture to the indy's.
as cody is a supreme pick me based on complete nepotism. Who still has no idea how to be vulnerable. When his father duhtay wrote the book.
on being vulnerable in the best viral moment in tv history before i made the internet profitable. For you to write this wwe bias bullshyt. Unsubstantiated by fact.
or even your own match rant rating writings. If cody is so good. Where are your cody Rhodes actual match rants.
Oh i thought so. They are figments of your imagination. Like cody rhodes being good.

Cody is sheer nepotism going unchecked.
He is literally the dirt sheet nepotism fueled hissy fit. That shane mcmahon reportedly had backstage
Except cody is on staff and roster as a former evp of aew and wwe superstar.

Art Barr

Explain how was stardust toxic?
When golddust already oushed the envelop e of toxicity. Way past any character point cody is capable of achieving.

We can start at how goldust had to be out oger by savio vega. Ehen stardust was never under that tyoe of scrutiny ir toxic character like dustin was orignally. That the golddust gimmick implied.
Down to having trans surgery for implants.

So how was stardust toxic and it never did amuthing anywhere remotely close to pushing the envelope like the androgynous golddust attitide wra. During the pg era of all things as well.

You dudes are wwe bias. Who create false narratives. Like children trying to only watch wwe. When alternatives were on other channels in higher quality in rhe nwa and ecw to aew.

So give us this rant on how stardust was toxic.

As starman was painted pink and a given a nod.
as one of the original nes hof great babyface characters. Yet cody who fails to study the past. Entrenched in the pg era with a gimmick that makes psychological sense. Plus is completely tame in rgards to golddust in every possible way is toxic?!!!
Get's ta ranting.

I wanna read this.

If cody did not want to play stardust.
Cody should have gone to the indy's originally. Instead if being a product if complete nepotism and being an in hoise wwe performer. As cody has the state championship of georgia. Yet can't work in psychology mat based driven ringwork and workrate.
to save his nepotism enabled life.

Art Barr

For those who aren't reading these old man on the porch rants:

1) I don't rant, I type out coherent sentences.
2) Don't lump me in with the Stooge World Order. If you think I have a heavy WWE bias, you need to call your doctor and get a better pair of prescription glasses, go into TSC, and search my posts.
3) Stardust only worked when he was with his brother. The gimmick was fukking terrible outside of that and they should have done to the Stardust gimmick what WWE did to Kerwin White by trashing it immediately after Dusty died.
4) I'm not sure where you got the opinion I'm a diehard Cody Rhodes fan (again, maybe a better pair of glasses might help you), but I'm not.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For those who aren't reading these old man on the porch rants:

1) I don't rant, I type out coherent sentences.
2) Don't lump me in with the Stooge World Order. If you think I have a heavy WWE bias, you need to call your doctor and get a better pair of prescription glasses, go into TSC, and search my posts.
3) Stardust only worked when he was with his brother. The gimmick was fukking terrible outside of that and they should have done to the Stardust gimmick what WWE did to Kerwin White by trashing it immediately after Dusty died.
4) I'm not sure where you got the opinion I'm a diehard Cody Rhodes fan (again, maybe a better pair of glasses might help you), but I'm not.

Shut up.

You have never written a rant.
If you want a few typos changed fine.

Past that.

When and where are your match rants.

They are figments of your imagination.
Plus you do post here as a wwe bias poster.

As you have never supplied any match rants to prove otherwise.

You especially have never written extensively in match rants about another promotion.
I can edit my post for typos.

You can not edit anything because your match rants are imaginary. They only exist in the land of make believe.

Art Barr

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
3ad.jpg

*fixed

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Another failed false narrative based jpeg posting.

You failure face ass nikka online.
on my products all the same.
.No real content.
just incoherent pictures pages face ass posting.

You lucky i went to work.
So weak nikkaz like you.
Could think you profoundly communicating with visual aids.

Art Barr

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I went with original 4 but I can see cases being made for others like Wardlow and Hobbs. Out of the main 4, MJF the one that really stands out. Definitely out of whole list as evident by poll. Sammy likely the weakest and I think the Inner Circle breakup has hurt him but could help him in the long run, especially if he learns to shine without the help of Jericho and the others. Darby has been a pillar so far, but seems way too risky especially for long term potential. They all have small sizes and he's even more reckless than any other wrestler. He better hope he stays healthy or he's bound to miss some time within next few years. Jungle Boy has potential but also has a setback cuz of lack of size and him being in a tag team. Luchasaurus be a better pillar if they were separated.

Starks hasn't impressed me and would be irrelevant if not in team Taz. Hook is cool but lacks character and seems uninteresting, just a good wrestler. He still young tho and got lots of time to learn. Good person to have as a dad in Tazz too so he can learn from him. Santana and Ortiz and Acclaimed are good choices but not 4 pillars good. Of course if it was tag teams I'd prolly put them both up there with top flight and private party. Maybe lucha bros instead but I think they'd be better individually even if they do team up often. I like Swerve but feel like they might not use him correctly and he'll fall in the rankings eventually. Let's see how he looks by All Out. Don't know much about Yuta yet. Lots of good potential for the women. Jade definitely has shown she a star. Britt and Rosa as well. Anna Jay still young and o think Tay too. So is Julia Hart and i think a few others they randomly show on there. I can see it being Jade, Britt, Thunder Rosa, and Anna Jay.

Tho all of them are all still young, especially the men, there are still guys like Miro, Pac, Moxley, and Andrade that are in their early to mid 30s that can be pillars for prolly the next 5 years too. Of course the homegrown talent needs to be established also for the company to have long term success.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I view a "pillar" as someone that you would wanna pay to see fight in the main event of a big ppv for the championship and would be able to give it that big fight feel whether it's through their promo work, ring skills, and/or look.. that being said, I'm picking MJF (the ace), Starks, Wardlow, and Jade Cargill..

Special mentions to:
- jungle boy (I still actually think he has potential as a cocky chickenshyt heel, that promo he cut on Christian a few weeks ago was :fire:)
- the acclaimed
- Swerve (as the leader of a heel faction with dudes who are in tune with the culture and not corny like top dolla, dudes who are in tune like alex kane and hobbs)
- anna jay
- Pac
- Hook (with taz as his manager)

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I view a "pillar" as someone that you would wanna pay to see fight in the main event of a big ppv for the championship and would be able to give it that big fight feel whether it's through their promo work, ring skills, and/or look.. that being said, I'm picking MJF (the ace), Starks, Wardlow, and Jade Cargill..

Special mentions to:
- jungle boy (I still actually think he has potential as a cocky chickenshyt heel, that promo he cut on Christian a few weeks ago was :fire:)
- the acclaimed
- Swerve (as the leader of a heel faction with dudes who are in tune with the culture and not corny like top dolla, dudes who are in tune like alex kane and hobbs)
- anna jay
- Pac
- Hook (with taz as his manager)
Anna Jay is a bold choice for a special mention

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anna Jay is a bold choice for a special mention

Anna jay was handpicked by Brodie to be one of his protégés and one of his final wishes was for the wrestling industry to take care of her and not corrupt her.. somewhere down the line there’s a moneymaking and star making storyline in that..

You can also do the same storyline with Silver and 10 too though I guess :yeshrug:..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Anna jay was handpicked by Brodie to be one of his protégés and one of his final wishes was for the wrestling industry to take care of her and not corrupt her.. somewhere down the line there’s a moneymaking and star making storyline in that..

You can also do the same storyline with Silver and 10 too though I guess :yeshrug:..
Don't get me wrong, I like Anna Jay, but sadly I don't see her ever amounting to much as a wrestler. I guess I could see her eventually being a weak TBS champion, I suppose.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
At the time the whole Four Pillars thing came about, The Acclaimed still wasn't much. But if I had to do my personal Four Pillars from the current day?

In order:
MJF
Swerve
The Acclaimed
Jade Cargill/Jamie Hayter

I couldn't pick between Cargill and Hayter so just put them both, though admittedly JAde is further along on that path than Jamie since TK refuses to roll with the Hayter momentum.

Ricky Starks would be my first honorable mention on the men's side while Kris Statlander would be my first honorable mention on the women's side.