Who SHOULD be the "pillars" of AEW??? Poll Added..

Who Should be the 'Pillars' of AEW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
A pillar in wrestling isn't necessarily the top star. It's the heart and soul of said federation/organization.

Example: Undertaker was a pillar of WWE. He was never positioned like Cena, Austin, Rock, Roman, etc.

Darby Allin is the only one I can legitimately say should be a pillar of AEW no questions asked.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Santana is real good, but they not gonna push non cacs.

This is a false narrative.

Aew first two circle of champions whether you agree with orientation or not were black and puerto rican.
Scorpio sky and nyla rose.
[personally i don't agree eith the androgynous pagan ideal at all] yet factually aew had diversity in their champions and on the roster.
Aew has had a full range of diversity of any and all kinds.
Maybe khan jumped out the window with swole.
Yet from jump.
aew has always been diverse.
Too diverse to a fault at times.
We won't sink into why wwe.
embraced fake diversity after bringing back the goblin. Swole tweaked't and khan tweaked't.
Especially if we talking about both swole and khan ill timed tweak rants.

Stop trying to make a false narrative about lack of diversity.
that never existed on the aew roster.

Even the former evp was half puerto rican.
which is half afro latin or simply black and he has a black wife. Whom used to flank.
the goat black female wrassler in awesome kong.
Plus had a web series. Regardless of public perception or lack of connection to being a soul brother card carrier.

In timeline aew is the only fully diverse major promotion in wrasslin history.

Stop the bullshyt wwe bias and false narratives.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Potential is all the whole pillar thing was about. At the time they handed the designation out to Darby/MJF/Jungle Boy/Sammy none of them had done a damn thing of note or had any history of selling PPVs, pushing merchandise or even having highly rated TV segments.

Do nit take my text as an attack.
Although
This is a false narrative too tho.

Sammy was on fye and has a whole inxs style interview style.
that translated in spread sheet returns into a title. I may not agree with his tweak'n ass androgynous pagan content on his vlog. Especially the bullshyt with tai conti's father in brasil. Yet sammy is ill and a draw. He was a marker for controversy and in purgatory. Till spreadsheet return said different..

The rest of your draw return accusations are a false narrative as well.
Which we can address at the table in a titan rant as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Womens Division: Jade. Don't even need a reason here. She got the most star quality of anyone on the roster period (I clicked the wrong thing and voted Ricky Starks corny ass tho :mjlol:)

Tag Division: The Acclaimed. They got the crowd behind their characters already. They just need Bowens to get healthy and start rolling in the ring.

Singles Division: MJF and Wardlow. That's a rivalry you can build the next 5 years around.

my next 18 months would be built around these 4, putting the top gold on them, and having them featured in main event level feuds. as far as I know they are all AEW made too but I could be wrong there.

Jungle Boy, Darby, Sammy and a lot of the girls are all B level talents in A level positions because AEW just had that void

Aew needs to actually squelch all the androgynous pagan acts on roster.
Mainly sammy's vlog content to nyla rose.
including the acclaimed and bowens. You can not blow up a company with a children based product gateway.
With all the adrogynous pagan jail house themes as the focus. Nobody should even see or know their orientation. Maybe cable tv uses paid subscription as an out. Yet you can never blow up with these themes prevalent. You are not especially going to hold hiphop culture hostage with those themes. fukk the acclaimed. Plus all the androgynous pagan prison styke draws on aew.
shyt a violation of hiphop culture and should not be prevalent.
Plus was was never allowed.
to be prevalent in tbs programmed wrasslin. As esrly as the juicer the real art barr.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He got 2 more years on his contract, chief.

Mjf would get buried in wwe.

Mjf going to wwe. Is just as dumb as cody turning down star dust. When stardust has potential. From eight bit nes starman nostalgia as a face.
Plus ditching it is as asinine as dustin ditching seven in wcw.

Mjf going to wwe is a dean douglas epic fail waiting to happen.

Just like cody being a former nwa champion going to the wwe. Or being in wwe again after vkm played his father in polka dots on some kwame dissed by biggie shyt. Regardless if cody was in aew or not.

Art Barr

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Mjf would get buried in wwe. Mjf going to wwe is a dean douglas epic fail waiting to happen.

This is accurate.

Is just as dumb as cody turning down star dust. When stardust has potential. From eight bit nes starman nostalgia as a face.
Plus ditching it is as asinine as dustin ditching seven in wcw.

Just like cody being a former nwa champion going to the wwe. Or being in wwe again after vkm played his father in polka dots on some kwame dissed by biggie shyt. Regardless if cody was in aew or not.

Art Barr

This on the otherhand, absolutely off base. You're assuming that WWE, at that time, would care about a low card act when the main goal of everything was trying to make Roman look strong. Gimmick was toxic enough that Cody wanted it to end after 6 months and led to him leaving the company, and in turn making himself a bigger star.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This is accurate.

This on the otherhand, absolutely off base. You're assuming that WWE, at that time, would care about a low card act when the main goal of everything was trying to make Roman look strong. Gimmick was toxic enough that Cody wanted it to end after 6 months and led to him leaving the company, and in turn making himself a bigger star.
Can you explain the second part about the gimmick was toxic

Roman’s gimmick was?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
c1o01gsjhxs81.jpg