Who SHOULD be the "pillars" of AEW??? Poll Added..

Who Should be the 'Pillars' of AEW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Based my votes on who I feel the “2nd wave” of Pillars should be, so not choosing any of the OG 4 (Jungle Boy can :camby: though)

Jade
Starks
Hook
Wardlow

Shout out to Dante Martin

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Since I can only choose four, I'm going with Jade, Hook (who they should be building as one of their top stars instead of doing segments with fukking Danhausen), Hobbs, and Swerve.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I voted for: Darby, wardlow, starks and swerve

on second thought thought I would’ve gone with: Darby, wardlow, starks and Hobbs

honorable mention to Dante Martin and Jade

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
its hard for me to consider a former WWE act or somebody who wasnt in the company from the beginning as a young pillar of AEW, kinda defeats the purpose of the concept.. but at the same time theres SEVERAL people there id build the future of my company around than fukking jungle boy and sammy

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
a lot of good choices but i went with :

1) jade
2) wardlow
3) mjf
4) hook

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its hard for me to consider a former WWE act or somebody who wasnt in the company from the beginning as a young pillar of AEW, kinda defeats the purpose of the concept.. but at the same time theres SEVERAL people there id build the future of my company around than fukking jungle boy and sammy

Who are you referring to? Even Darby or Sammy had a lot of ring time under they belt before AEW.. AEW's only three years old. This is still a time where they are setting the stage for the future

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Darby/MJF/Hobbs/Swerve are my picks. Like @Jello Biafra said, we should have a separate one for the women. For them I'd go Baker/Jade/Rosa/Shida.

if AEW wants to continue to grow and appeal to mainstream audiences some of the women are going to have to be on the same level as the men. They currently only have a handful or less than that who would garner any votes so to me they belong in the same poll.