Who rapped better overall, Dot or Drake?

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Kendrick's style in a nut shell right here.

Just squeeze in as many pointless references and entendres as you can into your verses, and let your idiot fans act like what you're saying is much more deeper and clever than it actually is.

And when you gain a reputation for doing this, your fans will start seeking out deeper meaning everywhere, even if it doesnt exist.

If this simple display of word play got your panties in a bunch like this, I really hate to see how y'all react to harder bars than that.

Drake is really the pinnacle of rap to some of y'all nikkas. Wow.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Kenny proved he isn't even a better rapper than the boy

He has euphoria.. that's it

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Just squeeze in as many pointless references and entendres as you can into your verses, and let your idiot fans act like what you're saying is much more deeper and clever than it actually is.

And when you gain a reputation for doing this, your fans will start seeking out deeper meaning everywhere, even if it doesnt exist.
"You got a size 7 shoe on" is more of your speed when it comes to lyricism and that's OK :mjlol:

MINT

All Star
Daps
We'll still learn new things from 6:16 in LA 10 years from now, thats how layered it is. We stopped thinking about them Drake songs lol, there was nothing to analyze. Kendrick was complex (way too complex at times), catchy, funny, musical,...

:whoo:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Absolutely nothing. Which I would've preferred Kendrick do rather than what he said. A few rappers showed they ass during that time frame and Kendrick was one of them. And I'm not saying Drake stands up for black issues in any capacity. He basically stays away from political shyt all together. I keep saying both Drake and Kendrick are 2 sides of the same coin. So don't think I'm trying to prop Drake up or some shyt. He's a goof too.
Breh, at one point the debate here was we didn’t know if he was the right one to rally around because there were so many conflicting stories about what happened before Mike got killed. Never mind the fact that 10 minutes before he was strong arming a store owner in 4k. Sounds like you are disappointed he didn’t blindly support the victim narrative at the time.

And that’s comical now that we’ve gotten down to the root of your protests in here.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If this simple display of word play got your panties in a bunch like this, I really hate to see how y'all react to harder bars than that.

Drake is really the pinnacle of rap to some of y'all nikkas. Wow.

What bars? There's a reason why people say dude has no bars.

We'll still learn new things from 6:16 in LA 10 years from now, thats how layered it is.

How much of that is pure speculation due to his incoherence in his lyricism? We see the amount of reaching going on in that thread.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That bar was pretty straightforward was it not?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh, at one point the debate here was we didn’t know if he was the right one to rally around because there were so many conflicting stories about what happened before Mike got killed. Never mind the fact that 10 minutes before he was strong arming a store owner in 4k. Sounds like you are disappointed he didn’t blindly support the victim narrative at the time.

And that’s comical now that we’ve gotten down to the root of your protests in here.
Bro the police were CLEARLY in the wrong I don't know wtf u talking about right now. We not finna rewrite a narrative to defend a fukking rapper bruh.