Who rapped better overall, Dot or Drake?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You can't tell me anything. I've always been critical of Kenny. Despite his massive influence, he only gives us crumbs like 'we gon' be alright,' all while wearing a Jesus throne crown. And you all eat it up like it's something special. At the end of the day, he's just rapping songs. It's nothing like 'Fight the Power.' Wayne was out of line, and Drake was right to call out Kendrick on his contrived 'Black People's Savior' image. And you've bought into it. I've been verified as FBA on here for years and have been on this site even longer than you, my brother.

bOqedfO.jpeg
That's cool and all. One is definitively for the culture the other is not. In this particular case the color of your skin serves as only a betrayal of your inherently cac perspective regarding this matter.

*No one but Drake fans annointed Dot a Savior. It is often pointed out here that He is Hebrew Israelite and they (Israelites) get clowned mercilessly in the TLR. so all of this riding for Drake trying to find an L where none exists has resulted in the mere spinning of tires. Damn! Kendrick isn't Chuck D. :russ:

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The guy who said stomach that then tell your core audience where you got your abs from” same dude won

Kendrick's style in a nut shell right here.

Just squeeze in as many pointless references and entendres as you can into your verses, and let your idiot fans act like what you're saying is much more deeper and clever than it actually is.

And when you gain a reputation for doing this, your fans will start seeking out deeper meaning everywhere, even if it doesnt exist.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

Just squeeze in as many pointless references and entendres as you can into your verses, and let your idiot fans act like what you're saying is much more deeper and clever than it actually is.

And when you gain a reputation for doing this, your fans will start seeking out deeper meaning everywhere, even if it doesnt exist.
Why you crying breh, you can’t help Aubrey right now :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What was he supposed to do, March with BLM or something?:gucci:

Does that bring who he presents himself to be into question?:jbhmm:

Who of the 2 seems to be struggling with identity issues? :sas2:
He wasn't supposed to do shyt but he damn sure tried to blame black folks for the police killing that kid. And the nikka yall love to hate on. Cole was on the front lines. Didn't want pics. None of that shyt.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He wasn't supposed to do shyt but he damn sure tried to blame black folks for the police killing that kid. And the nikka yall love to hate on. Cole was on the front lines. Didn't want pics. None of that shyt.
What did Drake do, say?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What did Drake do, say?
Absolutely nothing. Which I would've preferred Kendrick do rather than what he said. A few rappers showed they ass during that time frame and Kendrick was one of them. And I'm not saying Drake stands up for black issues in any capacity. He basically stays away from political shyt all together. I keep saying both Drake and Kendrick are 2 sides of the same coin. So don't think I'm trying to prop Drake up or some shyt. He's a goof too.