Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Nah, just a live trend nikka. cash out while you can, you got a blog or a diet or something you wanna promote?:jbhmm:

No, but here’s what I promote:

Finding someone you can build a family and own a home with. Raising your kids to have self-respect and to write down their goals and help them make a plan to accomplish them. Being a hard worker and including your family in your success. Loving the woman you’re with and always looking to be the best man you can be.

My woman and I have a healthy relationship that we’ve put a lot of time, work and effort into. We’ve shown each other who we are when we’ve each had our times when we weren’t at our best. Never cheated. Never betrayed one another.

All this other shyt? Y’all can have it. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think this is an attempt to spin the L from Saturday into a W, by a certain someone and that person’s clique, but I’m not into conspiracies. Carry on.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
None of the OG wolves got pics of OP girl when he lucked up and paraded her around?

Might aswell make this a 3-way comparison. :lolbron:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
xvmWOnT.png

@Dominic Decoco whose simping nikka?
Becuz I called OP out for being a corny bytch? This ain’t even the first time. So lemme do what i do
:pacspit:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, but here’s what I promote:

Finding someone you can build a family and own a home with. Raising your kids to have self-respect and to write down their goals and help them make a plan to accomplish them. Being a hard worker and including your family in your success. Loving the woman you’re with and always looking to be the best man you can be.

My woman and I have a healthy relationship that we’ve put a lot of time, work and effort into. We’ve shown each other who we are when we’ve each had our times when we weren’t at our best. Never cheated. Never betrayed one another.

All this other shyt? Y’all can have it. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think this is an attempt to spin the L from Saturday into a W, by a certain someone and that person’s clique, but I’m not into conspiracies. Carry on.

You never asked yourself why they gave it to you but didn't post it themselves or why they just had it sitting around? It's because they already had and were banned for it. There is a whole 2 threads on it in the mods forum on it if you think I'm lying. Go look for yourself.

There isn't a conspiracy. The person who compiled it put it together as a means to get others harrass and harm me. I have met this person and yes he us actively stalking me.

Again, I never lied on you, dug up information on you or attempted to go into your private life but you were more than happy to rock with them and do it to me. But you got your laugh so it's cool. And yes I will use your posts and all the post to support my complaint.

FYI they trying to dig up shyt on you too. Not sure why would wanna put yourself in with crazy people like that but you couldn't pass up the chance to shyt on a BW. :manny:

No hard feelings but you should choose better company.

Last edited: