Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Basically Poitier, Trill and some more folks in the Discord looking up any information the can get on me and giving it out to anyone who will take it like oh boy.

What they don't seem to realize is that multiple people have sent me screenshots of them doing so.

I have Trill's phone number, business information, a way to link him to his coil account etc pretty much overwhelming proof that he gave out my information with malicious intent.

The funny thing is I was just gonna let it rock after he was banned. Because I figured he would move on.

But they were all do eager to try to "one up me" that they didn't realize that they were just providing more proof over an extended timeline that the information he put out was leading to harrassment and malicious.

Yes I reposted oh boys girl but it was a picture he posted himself. He literally quoted me and posted the picture on the reply. I never attempted to dig for information, go into his private life or spread lies about him like he did to me.

But it's all okay because it just provided more proof so that when I file my complaint with Trill there won't be any question about his actions and their results. That is why you haven't even seen me sweat none of this because at the end of the day. It just helps me.
:huhldup:

Trill is gonna be the first person ever thats completely banned from the internet

He seems to be the human embodiment of fukkery