Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Damn the op really got low :ohhh:

Ol shape yourself up with a butter knife ass nikka
:scust:

Looking crippled taking selfies with your caregiver ass nikka
:scust:
I told son YEARS ago he look like Judge Greg Mathis in a wheelchair and goddamnit I mean just that...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still missing something here. How does the dude, who posted his girlfriends pic comparing her to someone, innocent in this and acting like some holier than thou family man when he’s the reason his girlfriend is being rated in threads?

If you expose your SO to critique, you are not a victim, you are a contributor...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Only a kewn would choose a non black women over a black

:jbhmm:

So for you, she's:

Leslie-Jones-03430bc.jpg

better looking than:

tumblr_p8dltbLFD41wfadkwo1_1280.jpg

:jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I’m still missing something here. How does the dude, who posted his girlfriends pic comparing her to someone, innocent in this and acting like some holier than thou family man when he’s the reason his girlfriend is being rated in threads?

If you expose your SO to critique, you are not a victim, you are a contributor...

Right. Breh gave me the picture with the specific purpose to compare her but somehow I'm the bad guy. lol I never even said his girl was unattractive. So when I got a DM saying they were trying to pull up info on his girl and kids I was like. :manny: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just goes to show you how anti-Black and anti-woman this forum can be.