Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

Trill is gonna be the first person ever thats completely banned from the internet

He seems to be the human embodiment of fukkery

It was literally going to let it go until this weekend but they just can't help themselves. They won't stop. They thinking they handing me an L when at the end of the day my account still good, I'm still beautiful and they making it worse for him.

The pictures posted are of terrible lighting, no makeup, and horrible angles yet I still look attractive so at the end of the day. It's all good.

:manny:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

Incoming rant -
Not gonna lie, this exactly what I envision when I see these fools creating threads talking sideways about the few women on here - for all the lonely, old, retired sex workers, etc. they drum these women up to be, I'd bet $200 not a single one of these chicks went anywhere near their inbox.

(The men who ARE good looking on here that have women/lurkers hit them up don't even make those dumbass threads and they can :deadrose:. )

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Op done abandoned ship on his own thread

V4mzZSu.png

I thought you had to strike while the iron is hot
:troll:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Incoming rant -
Not gonna lie, this exactly what I envision when I see these fools creating threads talking sideways about the few women on here - for all the lonely, old, retired sex workers, etc. they drum these women up to be, I'd bet $200 not a single one of these chicks went anywhere near their inbox.

(The men who ARE good looking on here that have women/lurkers hit them up don't even make those dumbass threads and they can :deadrose:. )

Say it again baby..so they can hear you :beauty: