Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
2ur9doh.jpg

That's Luken :ohhh: Do most people on the Coli wear glasses?

Bruh look like Myron from players club

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
You never asked yourself why they gave it to you but didn't post it themselves or why they just had it sitting around? It's because they already had and were banned for it. There is a whole 2 threads on it in the mods forum on it if you think I'm lying. Go look for yourself.

I never cared why my sources (not who you think) gave me ammo against you. You were in my thread acting weird from the jump and by making a thread about my woman put yourself in the crosshairs.

At that point you made it about you. Let me be clear, my family is who I’d die to protect and provide for. I’d also kill for them without hesitation. If you don’t understand that, that’s not my problem. If a man or woman tries to harm them, the ass kicking is equal opportunity. I know I come off as a nice guy or someone to play with, but I’d burn a nikka’s house down with his whole family inside of it and sleep well the same night. I’m truly not the one to fukk with.

There isn't a conspiracy. The person who compiled it put it together as a means to get others harrass and harm me. I have met this person and yes he us actively stalking me.

Oh. Well leave me out of whatever y’all have going on. I know he didn’t start the thread on Saturday. You did.

Again, I never lied on you, dug up information on you or attempted to go into your private life but you were more than happy to rock with them and do it to me. But you got your laugh so it's cool. And yes I will use your posts and all the post to support my complaint.

I don’t give a fukk about your complaints. Your info was public. I didn’t go seeking it.

FYI they trying to dig up shyt on you too. Not sure why would wanna put yourself in with crazy people like that but you couldn't pass up the chance to shyt on a BW. :manny:

No hard feelings but you should choose better company.

Company? Do I look stupid? They tried to invite me to their group and I politely declined. You must think I’m dumb. My YouTube is an alternate email not linked to anything as is my membership here. I’ve never given out my IG and keep this and my personal life separate. I’ve never told where I work, my real name, etc.

To catch a fool, play a fool... just don’t be a fool. Thanks for the advice though.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think we're beginning to see a pattern with these threads--the backfires are epic. OP has disappeared, when before he was posting a lot, even cracking jokes. Once that unflattering pic was posted he immediately stopped, vanished like he never even started this thread and hasn't been seen since. :mjlol: