Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lmao @BlackPearl The Empress was his name darkhorse? @CarmelBarbie @Stir Fry ya'll dont rememberol boy he umm shyt i think he suffered from napoleon complex or some shyt was a short cat i forget how it all started i think he got it into it with phoenix knightly and than black pearl or black pearl than phoenix knightly ionno but he his height was brought up they kept calling him lil man or some shyt im ionno but he was heated and he hated black pearl lol i remember he stayed in her area and they do meet ups and shyt he told her

"i KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE YOU REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GO TO THEM MEETUPS"

nikka it was sad but I won't lie i about died for 4 hours straight when i read that shyt this nikka was like 5'1 or some shyt so i keep picturing this nikka hiding behind a trash can and running out and punching the shyt out of her ankles :mjlol:

it was deeper than im mentioning but whew she could tell you better than i could

I remember cook got involved and got him outta here for threatening to sucka punch a chick
Not the same guy. DS23 isn't on the coli anymore.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This is a fair post. As for the bolded, I am lowkey curious as to why certain posters get slammed a lot more than others, especially in cases where there are others that act out more and stay untouched.

That's just that way of the world. I stopped trying to make sense of it years ago lol. Everybody gets the short end of the stick at some point, and often without any rhyme or reason behind it

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Breh could have easily pulled the picture on the OP to roast. He didn't have to get tips from brehs not wrapped too tight. What happens with them has nothing to do with me. I troll but you have NEVER seen me post anyone's private information or pull pictures they didn't post . Don't put that me. That isn't how I roll.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh could have easily pulled the picture on the OP to roast. He didn't have to get tips from brehs not wrapped too tight. What happens with them has nothing to do with me. I troll but you have NEVER seen me post anyone's private information or pull pictures they didn't post . Don't put that me. That isn't how I roll.

I can roll with that. I can't blame him for taking the scorched earth policy towards you either, since i'd probably do the same if i were pushed to that point though.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
You wanted it to be a thread where people were gonna roast his girlfriend but people started roasting you instead

Seems pretty fair imo :manny:

Yep. She asked for it.

Black Pearl obviously has/had feelings for Scholar, that’s why she created that Thread to begin with. Because what guy isn't gonna say his girl the baddest, or boost her up?

Funny how Black Pearl tryna play victim now when she definitely did go in on Scholar’s girl’s body first by calling her a rectangle(:laugh:). But when her pics leak it’s too far. Never underestimate your opponent.
1*KE5f8hNzK9TsgxzQ8z3E4Q.jpeg

It’s only fair that this is the matchup since Black Pearl tried to shade Scholar’s woman.

*looks at the votes*:mjgrin:

:ld:What happens to you both now? I will tell you...You get what you deserve. “You reap what you sow”. You have heard of this, no?

She’s taking zero responsibility. Surprising, right? *sarcasm*

@BlackPearl The Empress seems to have a grasp on what she's doing when going for fukkery, so if she's cool with what comes back at her, then so be it.

Unless she has justification for the continued prodding of @Brolic Scholar it seems kind of wack on her part though, as he doesn't really seem like he feels like being bothered with it, so i sympathize with him, becasue i wouldn't appreciate being randomly pulled into some mess like this either.

Exactly. See below. She’s trying to spin it after it blew up in her face.

Huh? First breh gave me the picture of his girl and told me to compare, second he decided to take the info from folks, third I was just telling him what had been told to me. No one randomly pulled him into anything. He was here for it every step of the way.

Cut the bullshyt. No one asked you to start a new thread.

First you said you doubt my woman has booty because she’s Mexican. Insult 1. That’s the ONLY reason I posted pics.

Then you ran to create another thread with those pics and called her rectangle shaped. Insults 2 and 3.

Then I asked you to apologize and drop it. You didn’t and continued to carry on.

Now, somehow YOU’RE a victim? Please. You brought it upon yourself.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I know this broke ass basic bytch @Lady.Libra. cant be trying to clown me when shes been out here struggling with life.

How you a grown ass woman older than me who can barely afford a car to get to work? the nerve of a woman these days.

Get back, bytch.
You are a clown, clown. Totally.

I love when y'all retarded sons of bytches resort to lying. fukk you and your dappers.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can roll with that. I can't blame him for taking the scorched earth policy towards you either, since i'd probably do the same if i were pushed to that point thougb.

Breh was happy to shyt on me for 3 days. It was all good when they were trying to make it look like I was bald headed. lol Now that the source is rotten you wanna say I made him do it and I pushed him to the edge. You trippin'.