Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The issue is that he was trying to distribute my information via the forum. They banned him and are not liable. What he is doing is not legal online period.
You do realize this will follow you for the rest of your coli 'career'? This information and maybe other information will be brought up again and again, even if you have an amicable disagreement with someone they'll pull the info up. This is, unfortunately, inevitable. Are you going to bring the law to them too?

I'd just ban the lot of you. Especially if the law might be involved. This situation can very easily become a slippery slope into complete disaster.
:hubie:

I'm not in charge though, so this opinion doesn't matter.

Note, I'm not dissuading you from dealing with Trill, if he is actually stalking you and doing other shady shyt, do what you need to do to secure your safety and privacy through the proper channels.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all in all some good fukkery but this is lightweight . . I've seen how these new cats beef it isn't like this . .it's worst. . . I've seen nikkas lose their entire families and careers behind this internet shyt . .

ive seen mothafukkas find family members and get them to talk shyt . . it can go deep :francis::mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@CarmelBarbie

Please tell me your not trying to say some slick shyt either:upsetfavre:
Breh they going in on that young balrog hairline
They really ain't feeling the safety scissor edge ups.
The disputed gaza strip hairlines both looking wild, y'all should have a hairline battle. If you had to say, who's is pushed back more?
:jbhmm:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Breh was happy to shyt on me for 3 days. It was all good when they were trying to make it look like I was bald headed. lol Now that the source is rotten you wanna say I made him do it and I pushed him to the edge. You trippin'.
Taking absolutely zero responsibility here :snoop:
This is textbook "Reap what you Sow".
You went at him first. He responded in devastating fashion and now you're the victim.

Women and accountability like Neo in the Matrix. Ultra instinct. :lolbron:
5notbq85objz.gif

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
This is a fair post. As for the bolded, I am lowkey curious as to why certain posters get slammed a lot more than others, especially in cases where there are others that act out more and stay untouched.

Because you have powder soft bytches, like @Luken, who don't dare bring heat to the dudes clowning his raggedy ass (rightfully so) and puffing up at those he perceives to be 'weaker'.

Used tampon is all he is.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all in all some good fukkery but this is lightweight . . I've seen how these new cats beef it isn't like this . .it's worst. . . I've seen nikkas lose their entire families and careers behind this internet shyt . .

ive seen mothafukkas find family members and get them to talk shyt . . it can go deep :francis::mjlit:
breh I remember on Boxden a dude got exposed for being a gay cam model

his brother signed up on Boxden and was posting in the thread his exact words were "Bro wtf are you doing on here" :dead:

they sent links to his family and posted it in his high school facebook group

This ain't shyt right here

ive seen lives get ruined on several forums :dead:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Breh was happy to shyt on me for 3 days. It was all good when they were trying to make it look like I was bald headed. lol Now that the source is rotten you wanna say I made him do it and I pushed him to the edge. You trippin'.

Nah, you started a whole unnecessary ass thread and wouldn't let it go, when he repeatedly told you to do so. You vamped when he pulled your card, then showed back up like nothing happened, acting like your shyt don't stink. You're not building a case for yourself by denying your role in creating this situation. Just because the thread is gone, plenty of people witnessed it. Have some integrity, this is a bad look you're wearing.

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i'm confused here. if you started the shyt why wouldn't you expect him or anybody for that matter not to go hard on you for roasting his gf? how is the source rotten?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yep. She asked for it.

She’s taking zero responsibility. Surprising, right? *sarcasm*

Exactly. See below. She’s trying to spin it after it blew up in her face.

Cut the bullshyt. No one asked you to start a new thread.

First you said you doubt my woman has booty because she’s Mexican. Insult 1. That’s the ONLY reason I posted pics.

Then you ran to create another thread with those pics and called her rectangle shaped. Insults 2 and 3.

Then I asked you to apologize and drop it. You didn’t and continued to carry on.

Now, somehow YOU’RE a victim? Please. You brought it upon yourself.

Breh we've already had all the dialogue we're gonna have. According to the consensus you won idk why you're still upset. I'm entitled to my opinion. Now you dealing with them funky folks and them being foul is something that is between ya'll.

I did what I did but you dealing with them is on you. I'm feeling fine about this. Idk what else you want but I can't give it to you.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Because you have powder soft bytches, like @Luken, who don't dare bring heat to the dudes clowning his raggedy ass (rightfully so) and puffing up at those he perceives to be 'weaker'.

Used tampon is all he is.
another thing i'm confused about this is a online forum wtf is anybody scared of anybody half the people in here 5'1 in boots IRL. Am i missing something?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Can we split the 200 at cheesecake factory? :mjcry:

Bring your fiance and we can split it 3 ways, lol. Even swap, no swindle.

Besides, you look good and don't make threads talking about folks.

@Luken looks like a horses shytty hemorrhoided anus and got the nerve to talk shyt.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you started a whole unnecessary ass thread and wouldn't let it go, when he repeatedly told you to do so. You vamped when he pulled your card, then showed back up like nothing happened, Acting like your shyt don't stink. You're not building a case for yourself by denying your role in creating this situation. Just because the thread is gone. Plenty of people witnessed it. Have some integrity, this is a bad look you're wearing.

Yeah we're having 2 different conversations. I did what I did. But he chose to deal with those folks. If the people he dealt with turn sour that has nothing to do with me. You want me to take responsibility for other people's actions. Other people who hate my guts at that. Nah not gonna happen. I can only control myself. They are not me breh. Sorry.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Get back, bytch.
You are a clown, clown. Totally.

I love when y'all retarded sons of bytches resort to lying. fukk you and your dappers.

Who's lying you broke Cinderella after midnight scheming ass' heffer :dead:

Out of spite/revenge, I bought an expensive car after wrecking his brand new car on purpose (it was fully insured but who wants a wrecked car even after it has been repaired?). We separated for 2 weeks after I bought my car - it was a massive hit to his ego; I found this out through our mutual friends. My mom was very worried and called my eldest brother to talk to me about my decision to purchase my car and my ability to afford it - I could afford it but didn't need a car note that big ($442) . My brother reviewed the bill of sale and told me what items to have removed (Ex - I had accepted an insurance that would pay for the car in the event of my death) and as a result my car note was $103.00/month lighter [I FREAKIN' LOVE MY BIG BRO :wub:] We took a ride in my new whip and I explained to him why I did what I did and he simply said, "You are the one who has to pay for this car, not him. Your pockets, Babygirl." I understood (logically) my brother very, very well but I was operating from my emotions which were satisfied many times over when I got the reaction(s) I wanted from my ex. Ha! :yes: Anyway, he asked me to come back home and I did but my heart was no longer his and I no longer respected him so off I went again. He would come and ask me back but I could tell he still held a grudge against me so we never lived together again but still saw each other occasionally.
I don't regret what I did and if I had to do it all over again, I would.

LOL, I was trying to save you from reading a wall of text but this is what happened:

My ex is one of those guys who was extremely generous but his generosity came with strings attached. IMHO, there is no place for that type of mentality in the confines of a relationship (s/n - he had asked me to marry him too) so while I adored him and all that he did for me it was a turn off. If I give/do something for someone it is from my heart AND they never hear about it from me or elsewhere. Ever.
So, we were broken up and I didn't have a car b/c I was driving one of his when we were together. Anyway, I landed this new job and it was far (30-35 minutes commute) and now I needed a car for sure. My mail was still going to his place and he saw the welcome letter. He called me up and told me that he was going to come pick me up that weekend and we could go look at cars! He put down a hefty down-payment, the car was in my name, and the monthly payments were @$300. I love the car and I'm good to go b/c now I have a badass whip to get me safely and reliably to and from work. I was floating my ass on cloud 99!

HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEMS ENTER:

I did not go back to him!!! When he saw that I wasn't coming back, he had the car stolen from me (I reported it) and he hid it in one of his friends garage (I didn't know what he did with my car at the time though!). He took the car but through the grace of God I did not skip a beat and never missed a day of work and was on time every single day <----- This was supposed to be his ace in the hole to get me to come back at his mercy. So, when he couldn't get to me that way he just called me up and invited me over and told me to come back home. However, he straight up told me that I was never getting my car back though. This is where my mind went rogue. So, I went back and drove his brand new car - the one that I wrecked on purpose. After that, I got several grand from him and went and bought my baby. HE.WAS.TIGHT, lol! He wouldn't even look at or talk about my new car for almost two weeks, LMAO. He finally told me it was a beautiful bad ride. But the message from me to him was that - I could show you better than I could tell you. I can and will do just as good or better than what you can provide. Stop with the controlling reindeer games man.