Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
all in all some good fukkery but this is lightweight . . I've seen how these new cats beef it isn't like this . .it's worst. . . I've seen nikkas lose their entire families and careers behind this internet shyt . .

ive seen mothafukkas find family members and get them to talk shyt . . it can go deep :francis::mjlit:
A dude from the hoodup fukked a poster's (flizzy folks)bm and had his kid talk shyt on camera...
Flizzy folks also got beat up multiple times, and I believe one of the co-goons from a beating was a board member.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Who's lying you broke Cinderella after midnight scheming ass' heffer :dead:

I admit it, I laughed...at your parched and illiterate ass. Stupid fukker, go back and read for comprehension. I have problems like any other person (1 of them is entertaining your 2 bit worthless ass right now) but affording whips has never ever been one of them.

Try harder you boiled banana eating doggy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Because I'm everything they hate about women but they can't shame me into submission. I talk back and I'm not ashamed of anything that I have done and I'm not bothered by them.

They been coming at me all weekend in every way and I haven't even went off or cussed no one out. In fact, I've been down right polite about it. How dude still mad while I'm chilling? He supposedly won.

:deadmanny:

I won't lie I have this problem in real life too. So maybe that is why I'm use to it. You either love me or you hate me. I'm harmless and always joking. As long as you don't take me too seriously I'm very likeable but a lot of people take my matter of a fact demeanor too personal, get offended while I'm just having fun and we end up where we are now. I'm working on doing better but I obviously failed this weekend. :deadmanny: Imma do better tomorrow I promise.

You don't have to be strong for us,there are esteem issues here that have to be confronted. Problem is they may not be esteem issues related to your looks,as you get plenty of love there and in your former line of work. That has allowed you to mask your other esteem issues all this time,but you need to confront them now before the inevetible day that you fall off and can't gain esteem in that area.

1.There is no such thing as a woman who isn't sensitive and takes no offense,stop lying to us.
2.You should be ashamed and this is god telling you to take ownership of the shame that comes with being a whoreish hellhound,but you then you can move on from there. Once you can take ownership of the shame,then you find pride in becoming righteous.
3.You lash out when you humble yourself and attempt to carry yourself in a non threatning/intimidating fashion and then people still come at you sideways. You will never get better until you stop trying to be what you think people need or want you to be. Hit my inbox if you need further counseling,I am righteously attached and cross no lines,I've already had a couple of takers.

Life lesson for you all today,and Brolic Scholar be a man and take responsibility for what you did,you violated two women with one stone throw. And as men we always should take the high road,not inviting women to the pig pen:respect:

Feel free to hit up my inbox as well.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to be strong for us,there are esteem issues here that have to be confronted. Problem is they may not be esteem issues related to your looks,as you get plenty of love there and in your former line of work. That has allowed you to mask your other esteem issues all this time,but you need to confront them now before the inevetible day that you fall off and can't gain esteem in that area.

1.There is no such thing as a woman who isn't sensitive and takes no offense,stop lying to us.
2.You should be ashamed and this is god telling you to take ownership of the shame,and then you can move on from their. Once you can take ownership of the shame,then you find pride in becoming righteous.
3.You lash out when you humble yourself and attempt to carry yourself in a non threatning/intimidating fashion and then people still come at you sideways. You will never get better until you stop trying to be what you think people need or want you to be. Hit my inbox if you need further counseling,I am righteously attached and cross no lines,I've already had a couple of takers.

Life lesson for you all today,and Brolic Scholar be a man and take responsibility for what you did,you violated two women with one stone throw. And as men we always should take the high road,not inviting women to the pig pen:respect:

Feel free to hit up my inbox as well.

1. I hear you
2. I hate that smiley with a passion lol

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
We don't talk to black women like that around here,you better take that energy back to Lucia,and come back here when you calm down:henbron:
You posted your womans ass,let this be a lesson in righteousness.You were lowkey fishing by showing your girl to another woman,real nikkas know what you were doing with that:respect:
Time to go down the path of whats right and not look back,truly be a family man.
Shut your silly ass up man. Didn't you rape a black woman? :childplease:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Because I'm everything they hate about women but they can't shame me into submission. I talk back and I'm not ashamed of anything that I have done and I'm not bothered by them.

They been coming at me all weekend in every way and I haven't even went off or cussed no one out. In fact, I've been down right polite about it. How dude still mad while I'm chilling? He supposedly won.

:deadmanny:

I won't lie I have this problem in real life too. So maybe that is why I'm use to it. You either love me or you hate me. I'm harmless and always joking. As long as you don't take me too seriously I'm very likeable but a lot of people take my matter of a fact demeanor too personal, get offended while I'm just having fun and we end up where we are now. I'm working on doing better but I obviously failed this weekend. :deadmanny: Imma do better tomorrow I promise.
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

You got put in your place, that's all. No one cares about your stalker and hoe karma

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hit my inbox if you need further counseling,I am righteously attached and cross no lines,I've already had a couple of takers.
Dafuq? I thought you were the one who does the taking. Hold up, you've actually had female posters on this forum willingly reach out to you in your inbox?? They have to be touched in the head or did you put a gun to their head?? Who would need your type of counseling, you hypnotize those women by having them stare down your gun barrel. That's not counseling, you sick fuk.

I can't see any woman with common sense, or discernment, knowing your past history, communicate with you for advice , unless they're coerced. Lies .